By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:
ethomaz said:

Like I expected the only game that sold more for PS3 than 360 was Mortal Kombat... fighting games sells better on PS3.

actually it's not confirmed that the console that gets mentioned first also had the most sales.

No. It's confirmed two or three NPDs ago.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Barozi said:
ethomaz said:

Like I expected the only game that sold more for PS3 than 360 was Mortal Kombat... fighting games sells better on PS3.

actually it's not confirmed that the console that gets mentioned first also had the most sales.

No. It's confirmed two or three NPDs ago.

read my non marked edit.

I'd like to see that since I remember that Zumba Fitness sold more on Wii in that month, but NPD showed the 360 in "first" place.

Also I remember something being fishy with the order in Black Ops in the same month.

EDIT: I see different sources changing the order of the consoles and I'm too lazy right now to check the original NPD source.

"The best-selling game of the month is Mortal Kombat 2011, which sold just under 900K units in its first month at retail."

MK a little under 900k... AMAZING.

SOCOM not bombed because it sales come from bundles.

"Sony's SOCOM 4: Full Deployment Bundle, which included the Sharpshooter as well as the Move, was the top new accessory release."

Black Ops DS outsold Black Ops Wii?

Will I get banned for giggling at that?

Around the Network

I'm not sure it's true.

"No year-over-year growth for Wii = < 277K"

ethomaz said:

I'm not sure it's true.

"No year-over-year growth for Wii = < 277K"

Easily around 145K like I said.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

pezus said:
ethomaz said:

"The best-selling game of the month is Mortal Kombat 2011, which sold just under 900K units in its first month at retail."

Undertrackedzz! ;)

Even if NPD not include bundles and NPD include... undertracked by at least 200k.

Games confirmed in Top 10 Individual SKUs

-Mortal Kombat (360)
-Portal 2 (360)
-Crysis 2 (360)
-Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360)
-Michael Jackson: The Experience (360)
-Pokemon Black (NDS)
-SOCOM 4 (PS3)

No order. And I guess Mortal Kombat (PS3) and Portal 2 (PS3) are in too.

Edit - Just Dance 2 in top10 too.

No word froM Nintendo yet? 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)