By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You can cancel your "psn is coming back up this weekend party" cuz it ain't

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/06/service-restoration-update/

I'll try that new game called "The great outdoors" I hear it has better graphics than the ps3.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

DELAY B3YOND.

Its a extra week maybe, it wont kill anyone, people aint gotta be that obsessed theyve had the console for years a few weeks without the thing isnt that upsetting.

People are acting as if they cant even turn the machine on.

badgenome said:

DELAY B3YOND.

Soon
Or
Not
Yet

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

What a crappy company. If you think about Sony, all they do is make their fans wait. Wait for PS3, wait for games, wait for updates, wait , wait , wait for more. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:

What a crappy company. If you think about Sony, all they do is make their fans wait. Wait for PS3, wait for games, wait for updates, wait , wait , wait for more. 

That's our Sony! ^_^ Never change...second thoughts...buck your fucking ideas up!!

psrock said:

The waiting game is still a game, Mr. Complainypants.

*sigh* oh well...back to platting dead space...

Ajescent said:
psrock said:

That's our Sony! ^_^ Never change...second thoughts...buck your fucking ideas up!!

seriously most companies go out of business after fucking up so many times over the last few years.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

What has happened to sony? The only thing they seem to do right is make the best games around. Apart from that they seem to have gone to waist. Its a real shame really because its such a well known brand

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st