By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You can cancel your "psn is coming back up this weekend party" cuz it ain't

It can be down another 2 weeks for me, i aint too bothered anyway.

Around the Network

Not being able to sync my trophies is making me angry.

Hisiru said:

Maybe Sony is the new Sega and will quit the console market, so they will be able to release God of War 4 and maybe God of War Collection for xbox 720 and Wii 2/Stream/Feel.

Can you imagine a "Sony Collection" for the xbox 720, Wii2 and Zeebo 2 ? I can't wait!

Not yet but with how Xbox has grown more poplular than Playstation after being only a fraction as popular the generation before. Next gen the Xbox will hugely outsell the PS4. Its already got US and UK, other European countries will follow suit.

Then Sony will start becoming the next Sega.

U R NOT    for PSN's restoration.

gurglesletch said:

Why its not like anyone can see them anyway, or that your falling behind on any leaderboards.

Around the Network
scabab07 said:
Hisiru said:

Maybe Sony is the new Sega and will quit the console market, so they will be able to release God of War 4 and maybe God of War Collection for xbox 720 and Wii 2/Stream/Feel.

Can you imagine a "Sony Collection" for the xbox 720, Wii2 and Zeebo 2 ? I can't wait!

Not yet but with how Xbox has grown more poplular than Playstation after being only a fraction as popular the generation before. Next gen the Xbox will hugely outsell the PS4. Its already got US and UK, other European countries will follow suit.

Then Sony will start becoming the next Sega.

hahahahahhahahahahahhaha

good one :D and xbox is still getting smacked around in EMEAA and Japan by ps3..this DEF means that next gen ps3 will be selling way way more than xbox! ...not.

but hey do let me borrow that crystal ball of yours when you have some time to spare

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

scabab07 said:
gurglesletch said:

Why its not like anyone can see them anyway, or that your falling behind on any leaderboards.

I guess you are unaware of VGC's own trophy Leaderboard.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

More time contemplating my new Turtle Beach Headset gathering dust as i have no use for it.....here we go board games :p

APKenna

By the time the PSN is back up my trophy level is going to jump by 5

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

xinstantnoodlez said:

By the time the PSN is back up my trophy level is going to jump by 5

What is it now?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?