By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You can cancel your "psn is coming back up this weekend party" cuz it ain't

psrock said:
Ajescent said:
psrock said:

What a crappy company. If you think about Sony, all they do is make their fans wait. Wait for PS3, wait for games, wait for updates, wait , wait , wait for more. 

That's our Sony! ^_^ Never change...second thoughts...buck your fucking ideas up!!

seriously most companies go out of business after fucking up so many times over the last few years.

Many companies have gone out of business for a lot less. Its just that sony is so well known across the globe its almost sickening. I atill love the TV's and consoles though :(

Very first time i have ever felt embarrassed  to say that

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
psrock said:

What a crappy company. If you think about Sony, all they do is make their fans wait. Wait for PS3, wait for games, wait for updates, wait , wait , wait for more. 

Making us wait for a free service that we don't pay for. Them sons a bitches.......

pezus said:

What's the big deal with PSN offline? Seriously...go play some SP games or play games on your PC or do something else than game.

I think this couldn't have happened at a better time for Sony. Many schools have started exams (including mine) so this doesn't affect me much. 

It's not a good look from a business standpoint because it's another incentive for multiplatform gamers to buy the 360 versions of games. Imagine if a CoD was launching tomorrow...how would that look?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Wagram said:
psrock said:

Making us wait for a free service that we don't pay for. Them sons a bitches.......

I'm only complaining for 2 things:

1: They said it'll be up within a week abouth 2 weeks ago, if you don't know, don't lie!

2: I want to get back on Home (lulz home) so I can play Salt Shooter, the game I paid about £5 for.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

guess they are being ultra careful about brining it back online..a hacking incident right after this could be way more devastating for them

but it's disappointing for sure

oh well back to Darksiders

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Only good thing about all of this is I get to catch up on missed tv and if this lasts any longer, I may have to get back to work on writing projects ¬_¬

Ajescent said:
Wagram said:
psrock said:

1: They said it'll be up within a week abouth 2 weeks ago, if you don't know, don't lie!

2: I want to get back on Home (lulz home) so I can play Salt Shooter, the game I paid about £5 for.

Sure it sucks but they are doing it for good reason. Why bring it back up if it isn't ready? Then hackers can just repeat what they already did and then this entire process is useless. I seriously don't understand the level of pissyness from some people. They offer us a free service that we don't have to pay for. They are giving us a free month of PSN Plus, free identity theft protection for 1 year, and many other awesome incentives especially in EU. What more do people want?

Wagram said:
Ajescent said:
Wagram said:
psrock said:

Sure it sucks but they are doing it for good reason. Why bring it back up if it isn't ready? Then hackers can just repeat what they already did and then this entire process is useless. I seriously don't understand the level of pissyness from some people. They offer us a free service that we don't have to pay for. They are giving us a free month of PSN Plus, free identity theft protection for 1 year, and many other awesome incentives especially in EU. What more do people want?

Originally, all I wanted was to play my games in peace and not worry about anyone screwing up my fun but then these hackers came and ruined that. I now want to get back to normality as soon as possible but alas...whilst I understnad it's happening, doesn't stop it from being annoying

Shit happens.... I wish everyone(on the internet) would just stop bitching, I mean seriously, SONY is doing everything as fast as possible(while being thorough), what reason would they have to do otherwise? Saying they aren't doing it fast enough is like saying "MY CONCRETE ISN"T SETTING FAST ENOUGH DAMMIT" it will be ready when its ready...

P.S I miss my killzone fix :/

Maybe Sony is the new Sega and will quit the console market, so they will be able to release God of War 4 and maybe God of War Collection for xbox 720 and Wii 2/Stream/Feel.

Can you imagine a "Sony Collection" for the xbox 720, Wii2 and Zeebo 2 ? I can't wait! Hype hype hype!