By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 3.....50 million SOLD! Party Time!

M.U.G.E.N said:

that's like the most shocking thing I have heard coming from you...seriously I did not see that one coming

this is a thread for the fans to celebrate

please stay out of the thread, it's not for you and no one will miss your opinons either

Feel free to celebrate. I was merely commenting on him calling it a success.

I'm not denying it sold 50 million units. Go have a party.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

Mr Puggsly said:

and I was merely disagreeing and hoping you would leave now :D

and thanks will do wooohooo

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Mr Puggsly said:

I did read it. I was responding to the post calling it a "success."

In my opinion... its just hanging in there.

Thankfully, your opinion doesn't mean shit

Making money and outselling the competition for the Year.

Yeah. Just hanging in there alright.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Mr Puggsly said:

You know whats a good way to get people to leave? Don't respond with obnoxious comments just because someone disagrees with it being a "success."

Even if PS3 broke even I'd consider it a success. But that ain't gonna happen.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

I did read it. I was responding to the post calling it a "success."

In my opinion... its just hanging in there.

Thankfully, your opinion doesn't mean shit

Making money and outselling the competition for the Year.

Yeah. Just hanging in there alright.

The money it made is a itty bitty fraction of what it lost.

But I'm not trying to have a debate over it.

Recently Completed

CGI-Quality said:
Mr Puggsly said:

You know whats a good way to get people to leave? Don't respond with obnoxious comments just because someone disagrees with it being a "success."

Then don't respond to the obnoxious comments.

I realize what all you were saying, but as I said, it does the thread no good to continue to debate off-topic stuff.

These other Sony fans could learn from you. A nice reasonable post.

I guess they couldn't disagree with my original response, so it got their blood angry and went into attack mode. Eh, we just have different opinions of success I suppose.

Recently Completed

Mr Puggsly said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mr Puggsly said:

preaching advice which one won't take themselves? LOL!

at least you provide some entertainment with that post :D and alas I would call it a success if you leave this thread now so it can get back on topic. But that ain't gonna happen too it seems sadly

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Mr Puggsly said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mr Puggsly said:

preaching advice which one won't take themselves? LOL!

at least you provide some entertainment with that post :D and alas I would call it a success if you leave this thread now so it can get back on topic. But that ain't gonna happen too it seems sadly

I wasn't the one making obnoxous comments. I merely responded to some one.

Glad I could entertain you. Clearly my response has brought you great joy.

I was done with this thread until you responded. So leave me be and feel free to get this party back on track.

Recently Completed

Mr Puggsly said:

I wasn't the one making obnoxous comments. I merely responded to some one.

Glad I could entertain you. Clearly my response has clearly brought you great joy.

I was done with this thread until you responded. So leave me be and feel free to get this party back on track.

lol ok sure if ya say so

anywho yeah see ya then

back on topic

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!