By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 users are you thinking of switching to a Xbox 360?

Nah stuff happens it just proves that some people just can't let stuff go. It takes time to verify that things are working...I have both a psp and ps3 won't be selling those anytime soon especially with uncharted 3 coming Until then have my xbox 360 and wii to keep me happy.

All your base now belong to us........

Around the Network
snakefisher said:

halo reach will get boring when the world ends

Well it's not exactly boring just yet but not fun like it used to be. But if that's the case the world's going to end soon :(

Now why would I want to do that?

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

21%? Unlikely! Anyway, It's all about value, some people on here seem to think that since they find value in the PS3 other who don't are idiots...sorry guys, that's a stupid stance to take. Anyway, the PS3 fans on this site are pretty hardcore, I suspect if you were to take a poll of VG charts users, the numbers would be as skewed as the percentage that was in the OP. If anything I could see a small 1-3% of total PS3 users turning. Would I go to the PS3 if Xbox Live got hacked? No, first off, they don't have any of my personal info, just an old, defunct e-mail from my highschool days, and an IP address, secondly, I hate the PS3 controller (not that that's a deal breaker anymore with the options availible for people like me) and it really only has three exclusives I am even remotely interested in...none of which measure up to Halo in fun factor for me. I suspect the PS3 crowd holds similar views about the PS3.

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

XxXProphecyXxX said:
Michael-5 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The PS3 and the 360 are no longer equal when it comes to libraries.The PS3 passed the 360 in exclusives and accumilated scores of exclusives in 2010. 

Stop narrowing down the PS3's big exclusive list 2011 is still 2011. There are twenty notable exclusives this year not counting E3. The kinect titles are not modest, they are casual. There is nothing that screams modest about Twisted Metal....that game is literally in terms of anticipation on the hot AAA list. Out of those twenty which are split between the "modest", Move titles and AAA, Uncharted 3, KZ3, LBP2, Resistance 3, Twisted Metal, InFamous 2, TLG. The "modest games" are still amazing and so are the Move titles. All twenty of the exclusives (including two more coming at E3) and Tales of Graces being added to the list are going to be amazing.

By the way the Sotc/ico collection is by no means "modest" It is a classic franchise which imho every gamer should play at least once. There are many reasons why they remade it besides to increase demand for The Last Guardian.

Yea, but many of PS3's exclusives never made it outside of Japan. I think on North American and european shores, the total number of exclusives is still slightly more on the 360, but the different really isn't that big. However ontop of that, a 360 timed exclusive is cheaper to buy as it's an older game.

As for fall 2011 - Twisted Metal was originally an arcade game. How can you call this a hot AAA title, but a likely Panzer Dragoon game casual. How old are you, Panzer Dragoon is one of the best franchises in gaming, seeing a new installment is just as big, if not bigger, then a new Twisted Metal.

As for The Last Guardian, that's a 2012 title, it was delayed a long while ago, so get your facts straight. If you want to count this game, then you have to count Cryteks 360 exclusive Project Kingdoms, or Alan Wake 2. Also KZ3 and LBP2 already released. I was only refering to upcoming games because people someone said "PS3 has significanly more games then 360's 2 games coming out" which isn't true.

So for the rest of 2011, PS3 Basically only has Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, and InFamous 2. That's a 3:2 ratio between the more major 9/10 games from PS3 to 360. Microsoft always announces a game late, and there is strong rumor of a Halo: Combat Evolved remake, so after E3 this list could even out.

ICO Collection will be a great game, I only refer to it as modest because it won't be a console seller like Uncharted 3 or Gears 3 will be. This is a game for people who already own a PS3 and missed out on those games on the PS2. It's impact on console sales will be no stronger then Rise of Nightmares exclusive for 360, so if were going to ignore at least 3 quality Kinect games (Steel Batallion, Project Dracon, and Rise of Nightmares among others like Haunt, Michael Phelps, Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, and Codename D), it's fair to ignore games like this and Twisted Metal (which I'll repeat, was originally intended to be a PSN title).

WOW....

basically your line up for 360 to combat ps3 is a bunch of unannounced titles and specualtions?you keep on bringing up that alan wake 2 and halo remake shit wheres your proof? if thats the case lets throw in unannounced games that sony first party are developing shall we? hmm lets see sonybend game,sony santa monica 2 game being developed rumour,starhawk,Quantic new ps3 exclusive,sony cambridge,sony london studio,heavenly sword 2 rumor....you also keep on putting kinect titles but no PSmove? I doesnt matter either way  even if you dont list em you can still name more than 5 games for ps3 2011 line up unlike for 360 which you need to pull every thing just to match ps3's.

you guys like to throw your "MS announces games late" BULL CRAP when  games like alan wake or conviction was revealed in fukin 2005 or games like fable 2 and gears 2 which was announce year or 2 ago before its released.

Finally to finish this off notice how even if I dont include a bunch of rumored and speculated titles aswell as PSmove crap on ps3 line up it still can match everything 360 got to offer down the line while you need to name unannounced games and kinects just to even it out with ps3.....YUP no big difference there(rolls eye).

I never counted Alan Wake 2 or Halo Remake in anything. I only said anything is possible this E3, and said they are possibilities. It's still 3 PS3 games versus 2 360 games. If you count all the exclusives, even the less impactful ones, it's 8 to 6 in favor of 360 I believe. Yea a lot of the 360 games are Kinect, and I personally won't get any, but the idea of Panzer Dragoon is pretty cool.

You're singling out my excluson of The Last Guardian since it's a 2012 title, which has little to do for the arguement. You're ignoring the main point of 3 main PS3 games to 2 main 360 games for fall 2011. After E3 lets talk about 2012, but until then 2012's lineup is almost pure speclation. I mean only recently did they announce an Assassin's Creed for 2011. Common man.

Also what Move exclusive games are confirmed for 2011? InFamous 2 is Move capable and so are other, and I included them, but there isn't a single confirmed 2011 Move exclusive that hasn't been released already.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
Michael-5 said:
osamanobama said:
Michael-5 said:

First of all, Forza 3 sold 3.3 million units according to VGC before the Forza 3/Alan Wake bundle was released. It is extremely biased to ignore that. Also after the bundle ended last fall, Forza 3 was still selling 10-15k weekly off hard copies, and still is. This is about 50% as well as GT5, a game one year newer.

Also before Forza 4 comes out, Forza 3 will have crossed 5 million sales. It currently sits at 4.80 million units, and is selling approximatly 10k weekly. That means that in 20 weeks, so long as it sells this well, it will break 5 million. Sales will likely drop over the slower summer months, but by the time holiday sales boost Forza 3 sales, it will have crossed 5 million.

1) Twisted Metal isn't released yet, and my point was not regarding games already released in 2011. I was strictly refering to upcoming games.

Yes PS3 saw more exclusives then 360 in the first 4 months of 2011, but I'm not adressing that. Total exclusives 360 is still probably higher then PS3, do you not remember how few PS3 exclusives there were prior to 2009?

2) People are not excluding Sorcery when they list upcoming PS3 exclusives, but are excluding every single Kinect exclusive. I am only refering to games with an announced release date.

• Heavy Fire: Afghanistan - September 30th
  • Project Draco - 2011 for Americas, as said when announced
  • Rise of Nightmares - June 2011
  • Seseme Street - 2011 for Americas (included as a joke)
  • Steel Batallion - 2011 for Americas, as said when announced

Notice how I did not include many other 2011 Kinect titles such as

• Codename D - 2011 for Americas
  • Michael Phelps - June 6th
  • Wipeout in the Zone - Q3 2011

Nor how I did not include games without confirmed 2011 release dates?

• Haunt (no release date)
  • Kinectallons (no release date)

So where am I counting games with no release dates? I counted Uncharted 3, InFamous 2, Resistance 3, Gears 3, and Forza 4 as the only major franchise sales. I did not forget the Move games, nor compose any list excluding those games, I just mentioned that many people here are including Move games, and Twisted Metal, but ignoring major Kinect titles, which makes a very unfair and biased comparision.

Besides, did anyone not know that Playstation Move Heros is already out? Why are people including this game in upcoming PS3 games? The only Move exclusive unreleased title is Sorcery. That's 1 game, which has no announced 2011 release date, so why should I include it on any list?

So what arguement are you bringing? There are no currently announced Move exclusives for 2011. There are 8 confirmed Kinect exclusive 360 titles announced. However, you right, not much is known about Codename D or Wipeout, so excluding those games, that's still 6 good exclusive Kinect games. On a strict number comparision, 360 has more exclusives overall.

I mean just add 360: 6 Kinect games 2 blockbuster games = 8 (and this may be 9 if a Halo remake is confirmed)

PS3: 0 Move games 3 blockbuster games ICO Collection Twisted Metal = 5

3) InFAMOUS is not a sub 2 million seller. its already at 1.95 million

This is a contradiction. InFamous 1 IS sub 2 million. Lifetime it will exceed that, but what I said is not wrong in any way. Please stop attacking me on every single PS3 comment I make (but never supporting my MS comments), and then claiming that I am the biased one.

As for Resistance, 2.15 million is not much above 2 million. Now you're just getting picky, and really have no right no call be biased for this.

4) Twisted Metal started off as an Arcade PSN title. None of the 360 exclusives mentioned began as Arcade titles. They always were full fledged games, many releasing in the peak holiday window. I see no difference from the scale of a new Panzer Dragoon Kinect and a Twisted Metal PSN being made into a console game.

okay most of you points were addressed already so i will make this (somewhat) brief.

your arguement is very illogical.

your including kinect games that had about one e3 trailer last year, revealing little to nothing about the game. we still dont know anything about the games, other than it will be on rails. going as far as they are confirmed for this year. becasue at e3 2010, they had a vague release date of 2011. several move games had the same thing and for some reason your counting them against titles like R3, Uncharted, Twisted Metal, gears, and forza.

i never counted any move games, dont know why you said i am.

Twisted Metal is not an Arcade game, when sony first contracted them it was planned as so, but both  Sony and eat sleep play. loved the game so much they went all out. making a full fledged game. its a huge game content wise. and apparently they want it to be huge, sales wise as well. the arent releasing it in October for no reason..

Forza reached its sales because its priced was slashed a few days after launch, and was bundled like crazy. my arguement was against you saying gears and forza are bigger than UC2, R3, infamous, saying forza is 5 million seller. then defending that by saying it will eventually reach 5 million. but at the same time calling infamous (while implying the series) was sub 2 miilion. but its will very very soon surpase that. so which is it are we factoring in future sales or not. cant have it both ways.

also, you limiting games to the second part of the year is stupid, you just arbitrarly limiting the ps3 games to make it seem as if xbox has similar amount. well i could just say ps3 has way more games after september. and just look at that time frame, but i would make sense. the ps3 has had already about 5 big exclusives release this year, and you just dont want to count them.

ps: know i did not realize any lack of exclusive prior to 2009. ps3 had a ton

oops, that wasnt brief at all.

For confirmed games of 2011, I'm using IGN's website. It doesn't matter if not much is known about Kinect's line-up, Microsoft typically doesn't release as much information about upcoming games as Sony does. If they announced a fall 2011 launch window, then I'll count it in comparision for 2011 upcoing games.

Remember the Last Guardian was a cofirmed August 2010 title, then a 2011 title, and now it's a 2012 title, yet PS3 fans on this site counted it in upcoming games for all 3 years. How many times was GT5 elayed too?

You can whine all you like about a vague 2011 release window all you like, but it's still a 2011 release window, and many games (PS3, 360, Kinect, and Move) will likely get delayed. I mean I expect Resistance 3 to be delayed, but I'm not going to ignore it based off speculation.

Twisted Metal will be a great game, I'm a fan of the franchise. In fact I own all of them except Head On, but if you include a game that started as an arcade game (and from gameplay it still looks like one), you should count every Kinect exclusive for 2011. Simple as that.

When was Forza 3's price slashed? I say the game retail for $60 at Best Buy and EB games while many fall 2009 titles droped to $40. You can speculate all you want, but don't say my arguements are illogical when you do this.

InFamous will surpass 2 million, I never said it won't. When I said Forza and Gears are plus 5 million franchises, they are. Gears 3 and Forza 4 will break 5 million easy. My only point when refering to high profile game sales was that the two 360 titles should outsell the 3 PS3 titles since Resistance and InFamous are probably 2-2.5 million sellers, where Gears 3, Forza 4, and probably UC3 are 5 million plus sellers.

Only reason I limit my debate to 2011 fall is because 2012 and beyond is pretty open to speculation. Strong PS3 fans critisize the 360 in this thread, and I'm just saying the upcming lineup really isn't that different between the two HD consoles.

Off the top of my head the only confirmed titles for after 2012 are The Last Guardian, and 343 Studios did say a Halo every year, so we will likely see one more mainstream 360 Halo, but again thats speculation, and I won't use it in an areguement.

That's just illogical.

As for Pre-2009, there are 37 PS3 exclusives, and 108 360 exclusives. This exclusides timed exclusives like Lost Planet, or Oblivion. Of those 108 pre-2009 360 exclusives, 10 are from 2005, 38 are from 2006, while PS3 only had 3 2006 exclusives. So even if we ignore 360's 2006 linep (since it was on the market for a year longer) it's still 70 360 exclusives compared to 37 PS3 exclusives. Now this list includes everything from Buzz Trivia PS3 exclusives to Ninety ine Nights. So yes 360 had significantly more exclusives pre-2009. If PS3 has a few more now, I don't think it's anything to make a big deal about.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

smroadkill15 said:

I think the main reason people wouldn't switch over is because people have already put hundreds of dollars into ps3 games and such, it would be a waste to switch over now. Say, if my 360 got the RROD tomorrow* knock on wood* I would just go buy another 360 cause I have already put over $1000 into the damn thing and it would be a waste to sell it and then re-invest in a new system. 

Thats so true, and that' the only point I wanted to raise. PS3 and 360's upcoing lineup is about as good and switching consoles just makes no sense at all. However a broken console is different from a temporarly offlie PSN. PSN will come back up, and the trade in vale of a used PS3 is so low, switching consoles would be a costly investment

Then again, old games are so cheap now... It would be something to think about if the PS3 went YLoD or the 360 went RRoD.

Is this thread STILL going on about exclusive titles?  Okay, here's the top exclusives on ALL consoles and their gameRankings scores: 

97.46% - Wii - Super Mario Galaxy 

97.12% - Wii - Super Mario Galaxy 2

96.41% - PS3 - Uncharted 2: Among Theives

94.67% - PS3 - LittleBigPlanet

94.51% - Wii - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

94.00% - Wii - World of Goo

93.92% - 360 - Gears of War

93.56% - PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

93.53% - 360 - Halo 3

93.32% - 360 - Gears of War 2

92.75% - Wii - Super Smash Brothers Brawl

92.38% - PS3 - LittleBigPlanet 2

92.27% - Wii - Metroid Prime Trilogy

92.13% - 360 - Forza Motorsport 3

92.04% - PS3 - God of War 3

91.59% - 360 - Halo: Reach

91.45% - Wii - Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

91.15% - 360 - Mass Effect

90.80% - PS3 - Wipeout HD Fury

90.78% - PS3 - God of War Collection

90.53% - PS3 - MLB 10: The Show

90.47% - 360 - LIMBO

90.40% - 360 - Super Meat Boy

90.16% - Wii - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

90.07% - PS3 - Killzone 2

89.88% - PS3 - Demon's Souls

89.85% - 360 - Forza Motorsport 2

89.90% - Wii - Okami

89.77% - 360 - Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2

89.76% - PS3 - MLB 11: The Show

89.70% - PS3 - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

89.60% - PS3 - MLB 09: the Show

89.30% - PS3 - Heavy Rain

89.30% - 360 - Shadow Complex

89.24% - 360 - Left 4 Dead

89.22% - 360 - Left 4 Dead 2

88.88% - Wii - Kirby's Epic Yarn

88.69% - 360 - Project Gotham Racing

88.59% - PS3 - Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

88.27% - 360 - Fable II

88.12% - Wii - New Super Mario Brothers Wii

87.93% - PS3 - The Sly Collection

87.85% - PS3 - Ratchet and Clank Future: a Crack in Time

87.70% - Wii - Donkey Kong Country Returns

87.66% - Wii - Punch Out!

87.52% - 360 - Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved

87.49% - PS3 - Flower

87.36% - PS3 - Valkyria Chronicles

87.21% - PS3 - PixelJunk Shooter

87.15% - Wii - Boom Blox Bash Party

86.89% - PS3 - Joe Danger

86.84% - PS3 - Ninja Gaiden Sigma

86.71% - PS3 - Resistance 2

86.57% - PS3 - Virtua Fighter 5

86.52% - PS3 - Resistance: Fall of Man

86.51% - 360 - Project Gotham Racing 4

86.50% - PS3 - MLB 08: The Show

86.41% - 360 - Splinter Cell: Conviction

86.32% - PS3 - Killzone 3

86.32% - Wii - Little King's Story

86.31% - PS3 - inFamous

86.18% - Wii - Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

86.13% - PS3 - Critter Crunch

86.10% - 360 - Trials HD

85.95% - 360 - Pinball FX 2

85.89% - Wii - Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars

85.88% - Wii - Sin and Punishment: Star Successor

85.81% - PS3 - Shatter

85.55% - 360 - 'Splosion Man

85.42% - 360 - Dead or Alive 4

85.39% - 360 - Viva Pinata

85.30% - PS3 - Super Stardust HD

85.21% - 360 - Bomberman Live

85.17% - Wii - Super Paper Mario

85.14% - 360 - Halo 3: ODST

85.12% - 360 - Dead Rising

85.00% - Wii - Monster Hunter Tri

84.98% - 360 - The Misadventures of PB winterbottom

84.78% - PS3 - PixelJunk Shooter 2

84.61% - Wii - Boom Blox

84.45% - 360 - Defense Grid: Awakening

84.26% - Wii - No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

84.19% - Wii - Goldeneye 007

84.13% - PS3 - Warhawk

84.09% - PS3 - Gran Turismo 5

83.97% - PS3 - PixelJunk Monsters

83.81% - Wii - Dead Space Extraction

83.79% - 360 - Dance Central

83.65% - 360 - Alan Wake

83.38% - PS3 - Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

83.21% - Wii - Bit.Trip Flux

83.19% - PS3 - Everyday Shooter

83.16% - 360 - Crackdown

83.00% - Wii - Wii Sports Resort

82.92% - PS3 - ModNation Racers

82.85% - 360 - The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile

82.78% - PS3 - MotorStorm: Pacific Rift

82.76% - Wii - MadWorld

82.76% - PS3 - Trine

82.75% - PS3 - MLB 07: The Show

82.74% - PS3 - MotorStorm

82.69% - PS3 - SingStar

82.50% - PS3 - Prince of Persia Classic Trilogy HD

82.48% - Wii - No More Heroes

82.46% - PS3 - Buzz! Quiz World

82.43% - 360 - Saints Row

82.25% - 360 - Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise

82.19% - 360 - Snoopy Flying Ace

82.19% - PS3 - Echochrome

82.15% - PS3 - PixelJunk Eden

82.04% - Wii - WarioWare: Smooth Moves

82.02% - Wii - MarioKart Wii

82.02% - 360 - Ilomilo

81.94% - Wii - Muramasa: The Demon Blade

81.84% - Wii - EA Sports: Active

81.83% - PS3 - Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds

81.79% - 360 - Darwinia

81.55% - Wii - A Boy and his Blob

81.51% - 360 - Perfect Dak Zero

81.42% - 360 - Toy Soldiers

81.38% - 360 - Ilomilo

81.20% - Wii - Wii Fit

81.19% - PS3 - Buzz! Quiz TV

81.18% - Wii - Trauma Team

81.12% - Wii - Klonoa

81.10% - PS3 - Disgaea 3: Absense of Justice

81.10% - Wii - De Blob

81.09% - Wii - House of the Dead: OVerkill

80.91% - PS3 - Fat Princess

80.85% - Wii - Red Steel 2

80.77% - Wii - LostWinds

80.77% - 360 - Kameo: Elements of Power

80.73% - 360 - Fable III

80.73% - 360 - Cloning Clyde

80.65% - PS3 - Heavenly Sword

80.64% - 360 - Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

80.56% - 360 - Rocket Riot

80.54% - 360 - Chime

80.42% - PS3 - Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype

80.36% - 360 - Flatout: Ultimate Carnage

80.19% - Wii - Excitebots: Trick Racing

80.09% - Wii - Trauma Center: Second Opinion

That's 141 games spread amongst all three consoles, all exclusives as far as I can tell (if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.)  You can't argue with numbers though, the PS3 is head and shoulders ahead of the pack, doubly so if we're only counting full retail games and not downloads (that eliminates a LOT of the 360 games and a decent portion of the Wii's games)  

and let's not forget games that are in the 70% range, there's 4 more on PS3 from this year alone!  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

No I don't feel like spending $300 on a new console $60 for at least 1 game, and $50 to play that online.

Michael-5 said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
Michael-5 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The PS3 and the 360 are no longer equal when it comes to libraries.The PS3 passed the 360 in exclusives and accumilated scores of exclusives in 2010. 

Stop narrowing down the PS3's big exclusive list 2011 is still 2011. There are twenty notable exclusives this year not counting E3. The kinect titles are not modest, they are casual. There is nothing that screams modest about Twisted Metal....that game is literally in terms of anticipation on the hot AAA list. Out of those twenty which are split between the "modest", Move titles and AAA, Uncharted 3, KZ3, LBP2, Resistance 3, Twisted Metal, InFamous 2, TLG. The "modest games" are still amazing and so are the Move titles. All twenty of the exclusives (including two more coming at E3) and Tales of Graces being added to the list are going to be amazing.

By the way the Sotc/ico collection is by no means "modest" It is a classic franchise which imho every gamer should play at least once. There are many reasons why they remade it besides to increase demand for The Last Guardian.

Yea, but many of PS3's exclusives never made it outside of Japan. I think on North American and european shores, the total number of exclusives is still slightly more on the 360, but the different really isn't that big. However ontop of that, a 360 timed exclusive is cheaper to buy as it's an older game.

As for fall 2011 - Twisted Metal was originally an arcade game. How can you call this a hot AAA title, but a likely Panzer Dragoon game casual. How old are you, Panzer Dragoon is one of the best franchises in gaming, seeing a new installment is just as big, if not bigger, then a new Twisted Metal.

As for The Last Guardian, that's a 2012 title, it was delayed a long while ago, so get your facts straight. If you want to count this game, then you have to count Cryteks 360 exclusive Project Kingdoms, or Alan Wake 2. Also KZ3 and LBP2 already released. I was only refering to upcoming games because people someone said "PS3 has significanly more games then 360's 2 games coming out" which isn't true.

So for the rest of 2011, PS3 Basically only has Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, and InFamous 2. That's a 3:2 ratio between the more major 9/10 games from PS3 to 360. Microsoft always announces a game late, and there is strong rumor of a Halo: Combat Evolved remake, so after E3 this list could even out.

ICO Collection will be a great game, I only refer to it as modest because it won't be a console seller like Uncharted 3 or Gears 3 will be. This is a game for people who already own a PS3 and missed out on those games on the PS2. It's impact on console sales will be no stronger then Rise of Nightmares exclusive for 360, so if were going to ignore at least 3 quality Kinect games (Steel Batallion, Project Dracon, and Rise of Nightmares among others like Haunt, Michael Phelps, Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, and Codename D), it's fair to ignore games like this and Twisted Metal (which I'll repeat, was originally intended to be a PSN title).

WOW....

basically your line up for 360 to combat ps3 is a bunch of unannounced titles and specualtions?you keep on bringing up that alan wake 2 and halo remake shit wheres your proof? if thats the case lets throw in unannounced games that sony first party are developing shall we? hmm lets see sonybend game,sony santa monica 2 game being developed rumour,starhawk,Quantic new ps3 exclusive,sony cambridge,sony london studio,heavenly sword 2 rumor....you also keep on putting kinect titles but no PSmove? I doesnt matter either way  even if you dont list em you can still name more than 5 games for ps3 2011 line up unlike for 360 which you need to pull every thing just to match ps3's.

you guys like to throw your "MS announces games late" BULL CRAP when  games like alan wake or conviction was revealed in fukin 2005 or games like fable 2 and gears 2 which was announce year or 2 ago before its released.

Finally to finish this off notice how even if I dont include a bunch of rumored and speculated titles aswell as PSmove crap on ps3 line up it still can match everything 360 got to offer down the line while you need to name unannounced games and kinects just to even it out with ps3.....YUP no big difference there(rolls eye).

I never counted Alan Wake 2 or Halo Remake in anything. I only said anything is possible this E3, and said they are possibilities. It's still 3 PS3 games versus 2 360 games. If you count all the exclusives, even the less impactful ones, it's 8 to 6 in favor of 360 I believe. Yea a lot of the 360 games are Kinect, and I personally won't get any, but the idea of Panzer Dragoon is pretty cool.

You're singling out my excluson of The Last Guardian since it's a 2012 title, which has little to do for the arguement. You're ignoring the main point of 3 main PS3 games to 2 main 360 games for fall 2011. After E3 lets talk about 2012, but until then 2012's lineup is almost pure speclation. I mean only recently did they announce an Assassin's Creed for 2011. Common man.

Also what Move exclusive games are confirmed for 2011? InFamous 2 is Move capable and so are other, and I included them, but there isn't a single confirmed 2011 Move exclusive that hasn't been released already.

Okay let's not get unannonuced titles into this. The only titles you guys should be including are titles that are guranteed to come out for 2011 or games that have already came out. Face it PS3 has many more exclusives this year than the 360. So far only Gears 3 and Forza 4 have been announced. By the way PS3 has more than 3 exclusives. Little Big Planet 2, Killzone 3, Socom 4, Mbl 2011 the show, Resisstance 3,  Twisted metal, Yakuza 4, Sorcery, Rachet and Clank, No more heros, Infamous 2, Motorstorm, Dc universe, Ape escape, FF versus, Starhawk, PS move heros, and some japense games that have already come out and more might come out too. So even if Halo remake, and Alan wake 2 do come out the 4 exclusives will die against PS3 mass number of exclusives. No Doubt that Gears 3 will be huge but how huge. If you really compare the 2 against Infamous 2, Killzone 3, LBP 2, and Uncharted 3. Those 4 games will crush Gears 3 and Forza 4 conbined. And if you add all those other small titles that can sell up to 500k-1million each the ratio will be almost 15:1 PS3. Ps3 will easily win this year.