By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 users are you thinking of switching to a Xbox 360?

PS3 users are you thinking of switching to a Xbox 360?

I have both so I really don't no give me your opinon and reason why below?

So are you one of the 21%

Around the Network

already have both. besides there are a lot of single player games i have not finished yet- valkria chronicles, yakuza 3, demons souls, ff13, assassins creed 2, crysis 2, and im getting portal 2 today

Never! Sony for life!

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Because of some online outage? Nah. It's not like it's gone forever, I have patience.

I have both. This wouldn't be enough of a reason to move if I only had one though.

Around the Network

lol no , sony has too many exclusives i like  ,  xbox or nintendo nothing.  

Hell to the fuckin NO.

Im not dumb enough to miss out on Uncharted3,Infamous 2,Resistance 3 and the other great up comming games on PS3 for a temporary PSN down time that will eventually come back.

No, it's actually made me gain more trophies in game and play on my ps2 if anything

That's hard to do since I'm trying to get all the endings in Ar Tonelico Qoga.... and I haven't had much time to play video games for the past month or so. Not to mention 360 would be meaningless without Gold to me since I won't pay for it and so can't play Gears 3 beta.

Of course I am. I will be buying infamous 2, wkc 2, and Sorcery for the 360 now.