By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 users are you thinking of switching to a Xbox 360?

Nope, PS3's got Mass Effect now, why would I ever switch? Instead I'm just going to use psn cards rather than my debit or credit card on the network now

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Around the Network

Hmmmmm. No bluetooth, No blu-ray, No good exclusives coming out this year besides gears, A Powerbrick???, Chance i might get RDOD/RROD, Paying for a service that offers less than a free service,

Nawww i will be sticking with quality.  :)

Believe in Sony.

I could definitely see switching if the majority of games you are looking forward to are multiplatform and you like the look of Forza 4 or Gears of War 3.  For me personally if I wanted a 360 I'd already have one, just doesn't have the exclusives I want.  

yea

..  sorry, I lied ._.

It's pretty probable that the only game I would play  if they offered me an X360 for free would be Tales of Vesperia.

Though I love internet functionality I am still a single experience player. Afterwards I prefer local multiplayer.

Around the Network

I have both and i play my 360 a bit more anyway.

yeah i trew away that shitty PS3 of mine and got a xbox 360 slim, it was worth my every cent.

XBOX360 FTW

Wow I guess that 21% article was complete BS! I have both 360 and PS3 and I think if I only had a PS3 not a 360 I wouldn't be buying one. Come on the 360 had some outages too. But not many people switched to PS3. Even with the outage PS3 is still going to be the best selling console this week maybe even this year. It outsold the Wii in America despite that fact. I son't think an outage fo just a couple days will affect the sales of PS3. Hopefully it'll be back in a couple days!

dsage01 said:

Wow I guess that 21% article was complete BS! I have both 360 and PS3 and I think if I only had a PS3 not a 360 I wouldn't be buying one. Come on the 360 had some outages too. But not many people switched to PS3. Even with the outage PS3 is still going to be the best selling console this week maybe even this year. It outsold the Wii in America despite that fact. I son't think an outage fo just a couple days will affect the sales of PS3. Hopefully it'll be back in a couple days!

I dont think the article was bs it just didnt represent anything or alot of people anyway. and i dont think the ps3 outsold the wii last week in america.

I'd doubt the ps3 fans here would make up %1 of those anyways