By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which games would you like to see re-made on 3DS?

Ninpanda said:

Metroid II.

River City Ransom.

I'd also go ga-ga over a modernized remake of Axelay:

*posts vid of best shooter, ever*

Epitome of shoot-'em-up action, I tell ya. Plus it could actually make pretty good use of the 3D effect. (For those who care about that stuff.)

Man, I'd forgotten that game existed!  I used to LOVE me some Axelay.  Awesome pick!!

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
amp316 said:

None.  It should release new games and not old ones with 3D slapped on them.

The 3DS is starting to remind me of Ted Turner's colorized classics.  Don't give me Casablanca in color.  Who wants that?

How is this any different than the majority of systems and handhelds that get released?

The majority of systems don't release the exact same game.  Sure they release similar ones and sequels, but that's different.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

N64 games?  Majora's Mask, F-Zero X (plus Expansion Kit) and Ogre Battle 64.

amp316 said:
Onyxmeth said:
amp316 said:

The 3DS is starting to remind me of Ted Turner's colorized classics.  Don't give me Casablanca in color.  Who wants that?

How is this any different than the majority of systems and handhelds that get released?

The majority of systems don't release the exact same game.  Sure they release similar ones and sequels, but that's different.

*cough* Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip, God of War Collection, Tomb Raider Collection, Sly Collection, Prince of Persia Collection, XBL's Xbox Originals, Wii's Virtual Console, Resident Evil "RE Make", MGS Twin Snakes, Tetris, Crazy Taxi on PSP, Powerstone, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Super Mario 64 DS, Bryond Good and Evil HD, etc.., etc.., etc,...etc...,*cough*

I gotta do something about that cough!

jarrod said:

N64 games?  Majora's Mask, F-Zero X (plus Expansion Kit) and Ogre Battle 64.

I guess Ogre Battle 64 for 3DS is gonna be awesome. I think playing RTS with stylus is so much better than playing with gamepad, so 3DS version gonna be perfect. So, count me in for Ogre Battle 64 re-made for 3DS....

Around the Network

Pokemon r,s,e

d21lewis said:
amp316 said:
Onyxmeth said:
amp316 said:

*cough* Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip, God of War Collection, Tomb Raider Collection, Sly Collection, Prince of Persia Collection, XBL's Xbox Originals, Wii's Virtual Console, Resident Evil "RE Make", MGS Twin Snakes, Tetris, Crazy Taxi on PSP, Powerstone, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Super Mario 64 DS, Bryond Good and Evil HD, etc.., etc.., etc,...etc...,*cough*

I concede the point.

I guess what I was trying to explain (ineptly) is that Nintendo is acting like I should run out and get a 3DS because it has a game coming out for it that I played in the 90's.  Know what I mean?

Here's a throat losange.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
d21lewis said:
amp316 said:
Onyxmeth said:
amp316 said:

I concede the point.

I guess what I was trying to explain (ineptly) is that Nintendo is acting like I should run out and get a 3DS because it has a game coming out for it that I played in the 90's.  Know what I mean?

Here's a throat losange.

Thanks.  That cough was killing me!

I'm sure Nintendo has some great things in the pipe for the 3DS.  Hopefully, more original games.  It's just that Zelda is often considered the greatest game of all time and I wouldn't mind playing it again.  Look at Super Mario 64 for the original DS.  Yeah, it was essentially the same as the N64 classic but it had better graphics and tons of extras.  I'd play it over the original, any day.  Just because they re-make/re-release some of their oldre titles doesn't mean that they'll forsake us.  But you're a smart man, Amp.  I respect you and I know you know your stuff.  Sorry if I seem a little heavy handed.

^^                                                                    ^^

Don't sweat it bro.  When making a point, I know that I'm much more heavy handed than you.

A chrono cross remake would sell the 3ds for me.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius