By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which games would you like to see re-made on 3DS?

Faxanadu

Secret of Mana

Final Fantasy VI

Chrono Trigger

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

none particularly... but, atleast so far they're doing starfox (I think) which would get my main vote...

I'd want a 3D mario which they're doing (I haven't been this excited about a mario in a long time), And A new Star Fox. And a new pokemon (inevitable) or a new F-Zero.

Turok Trilogy

Pretty much the same games as requested in the N64 games for Wiiware request thread. I don't know which other SNES games to port though, apart from LTTP, which is a BRILLIANT idea.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Eternal Darkness: 3DS

none ^^

but to please the topic... I'm content with SF64, that should work well in 3D (why not just a new game with new levels though?)... otherwise... nope I really hate remakes ^^.

Unless they do remakes of japanese exclusive games... that aren't too outdated!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
otoniel said:

Biutiful Joe would be a dream come true!  

It's Viewtiful Joe

lol thats right! thanks

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Bristow9091 said:

Blast Corps. This is all. I would pay double for this.

Omg, I hate you. I really want to play that game again now. 

two, of the top of my head besides every zelda ever

Star Wars Rogue Leader

Star Wars Episode One Racer

when i say remade i don't mean just a port either.  should improve controls, menu's, framerate, graphics, at bare minimum.  and then also add new stuff if there is room

amp316 said:

None.  It should release new games and not old ones with 3D slapped on them.

The 3DS is starting to remind me of Ted Turner's colorized classics.  Don't give me Casablanca in color.  Who wants that?

How is this any different than the majority of systems and handhelds that get released?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

bionic commando elite forces