By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which games would you like to see re-made on 3DS?

baten kaidos, 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

hmmmm a wave rage 64 or gamecube remake would be awesome. Id also like a link to the past remake sine i havent and wont be playing it as is.

d21lewis said:

My personal pick is Wave Race 64.  I've been dying for a new Wave Race since this gen began.  I'm a sucker for arcade racing and water physics.  If they can port this game to the 3DS and give us some decent looking character models, I'd be in heaven.

I couldn't agree more.  This more than anything as far as remakes.  

I'd also love to see Blast Corps, Rogue Leader, F-Zero GX and Beetle Adventure Racing.  They're all great games and would take good advantage of the 3D.

Wind Waker, Phantasy Star Online, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario 64,, Luigis mansion, Metroid Prime. Hell, remake them all. All the best games where already made. Games today are just pointless shooters or 4 hour single players.

Although ideally I would like to see new entrys in Wave Race and Donkey Kong (bringing back DK Land would be great, it worked well with bringing back Country) I would settle for remakes of Wave Race 64 and Donkey Kong 64 as well as Blast Corps - that game was immense. The only other game I would be happy to see remade would be GTA Vice City. Little things such as not being able to buy back weapons after being busted/wasted, not being able to put a marker on the map and not being able to swim really make it feel outdated. Updating the gameplay and smoothing the graphics with the 3D effect would be awesome cake.

Around the Network

Castlevania III

Metroid II: Return of Samus

Kirby's Pinball Land

Kirby 64 (or a similar 2.5D sequel)

For years now, I've been firm in my view that Metroid II: Return of Samus was good as it was.  But I think that the 3DS finally ahas enough power and a unique feature that could improve the game.  If it ever gets remade, I hope its for 3DS.

SuperAnthony64 said:

Wind Waker, Phantasy Star Online, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario 64,, Luigis mansion, Metroid Prime. Hell, remake them all. All the best games where already made. Games today are just pointless shooters or 4 hour single players.

I don't know if you've heard, but PSO is getting a sequel.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/04/25/pso2_trailer/

Looks quite good.  And finally another MMO with action focus.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

I know this might sound like an odd request, but I would really love to see a remake of Super Mario Strikers on the 3DS. One of my favorite games on the Gamecube back in the day. That game was just pure 'fun' .. I miss when video games were reviewed based on their 'fun factor' alone. 

Raider84 said:

I know this might sound like an odd request, but I would really love to see a remake of Super Mario Strikers on the 3DS. One of my favorite games on the Gamecube back in the day. That game was just pure 'fun' .. I miss when video games were reviewed based on their 'fun factor' alone. 

When were games ever reviewed like that on any consistent basis? Even Sonic the Hedgehog got wild praise because of it's slick look.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I want Majora's Mask!

Remake? Well if they don't bother to make a new one I want Super Smash Bros Melee Online, but if they make a new one it's just better. sure there's a problem here I also want a new one on Wii2. If they lack of new ideas why not a Super Metroid remake?