By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which games would you like to see re-made on 3DS?

RolStoppable said:
d21lewis said:

I'd have called it "Can't-duit 2".  It just rolls off of the tongue!

Just goes to show that gaming journalists can't even come up with good puns (I used the headline from the 1UP review).

Btw, I am not sure if you were being sarcastic about VC games, but at least Chrono Trigger and FF III are on it too by now, so Demon's Crest is the only one missing from your list.

Get the fuck outta here!!!!  Seriously!!!!  This is like finding out that your dog has been shitting gold and your neighbors didn't bother to tell you!  Too much gaming goodness that I've had no idea about!!!  Too many exclamation points in this post, too!!!!  Too many!!!!!!!!!!!

*logs off to look at Wii VC*

*edit*  both Wii Remotes are dead!  :(

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
d21lewis said:

Just goes to show that gaming journalists can't even come up with good puns (I used the headline from the 1UP review).

Btw, I am not sure if you were being sarcastic about VC games, but at least Chrono Trigger and FF III are on it too by now, so Demon's Crest is the only one missing from your list.

I went to the Virtual Console with a sense of excitement that's normally reserved for six-year-olds on Christmas morning and crack head right before that first hit of crack.  I left with the disappointment of a puppy who thought he was going to go play in the park and realize he was actually going to get neutered.

Only Axelay was on the VC!!  April Fool's was last month, Rol!

d21lewis said:
RolStoppable said:
d21lewis said:

I went to the Virtual Console with a sense of excitement that's normally reserved for six-year-olds on Christmas morning and crack head right before that first hit of crack.  I left with the disappointment of a puppy who thought he was going to go play in the park and realize he was actually going to get neutered.

FF 3 is out in Japan and Europe on VC. Chrono Trigger is out in Japan and announced... for Europe only so far..

Blame NOA not Rol!

p.s. I sure hope playing Axelay is at least somewhat better then getting neutered..

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

im all for remakes its good to play older games remade with what ever new console it offers.

personally id like to see wave race blue storm, i sure hope NO n64 games are remade apart from Oot

mario sunshine is also a must, love to see billy hatcher also

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I'll take more Zelda: Majora's Mask and Windwaker.

Final Fantasy VI would be great too.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

Seiken Densetsu III with online co-op

RolStoppable said:
d21lewis said:

Sorry about that. It's just that I naturally assume what's available in Europe (or at least very soon) should be available in America as well, because they are most of the time ahead of Europe's schedule.

where have you been this gen? welcome to the current generation on Wii

the original trolls

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Skeeuk said:

im all for remakes its good to play older games remade with what ever new console it offers.

personally id like to see wave race blue storm, i sure hope NO n64 games are remade apart from Oot

mario sunshine is also a must, love to see billy hatcher also

This^

You sir, are a man of impeccable taste!

the original trolls

gumby_trucker said:
RolStoppable said:
d21lewis said:

Sorry about that. It's just that I naturally assume what's available in Europe (or at least very soon) should be available in America as well, because they are most of the time ahead of Europe's schedule.

even though the US didn't get Disaster, I would still say that on the Wii they get a slightly better deal than Europe.

Europe missed out on that Mario baseball game and Excitebots.  3 1/2 years after the US release, Axelay isn't on our VC.  We also had considerable delays for several games such as Rune Factory Frontier and Tales of Symphonia 2, as well as Brawl (which while wasn't exactly 'considerable' felt longer due to the high profile nature of the game.  More minor delays for games like Kirby Epic Yarn and Cave Story.  Delays from PAL to the US are usually under a fortnight (like Mario Kart Wii and Wii Fit).

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that the situation is a lot better than previous generations (in particular the 4th and 5th).  Though I might say that the situation is reversed if the US doesn't get Xenoblade Chronicles.

MrT-Tar said:
gumby_trucker said:
RolStoppable said:
d21lewis said:

even though the US didn't get Disaster, I would still say that on the Wii they get a slightly better deal than Europe.

Europe missed out on that Mario baseball game and Excitebots.  3 1/2 years after the US release, Axelay isn't on our VC.  We also had considerable delays for several games such as Rune Factory Frontier and Tales of Symphonia 2, as well as Brawl (which while wasn't exactly 'considerable' felt longer due to the high profile nature of the game.  More minor delays for games like Kirby Epic Yarn and Cave Story.  Delays from PAL to the US are usually under a fortnight (like Mario Kart Wii and Wii Fit).

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that the situation is a lot better than previous generations (in particular the 4th and 5th).  Though I might say that the situation is reversed if the US doesn't get Xenoblade Chronicles.

Not only did US not get Disaster (which I hear wasn't a major loss), we never got Another Code:R and also never got NPC Pikmin 2 (whyyyy!!??)

On DS we never got Last Window either...

If you add that to the fact club Nintendo in EU is waay better than in US (stars--> points is WIN), and the fact we still know nothing about Xenoblade, then it doesn't look so good for Americans suddenly...

the original trolls