By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The only real hard stage is surfing in the trial galaxy.

Around the Network

the giant monty mole boss

i havnt played all stars, but i thought the trial galaxies were hard, and so was the purple coin star at the boos haunted mansion place

I like Bacon said:
Neos said:
purple comet star @ toy galaxy

To be honest, I don't know why people are having trouble with this. I found it to be quite easy. But oh well, I'm sure you found a star that was easy that I probably found was hard.

Yeah I thought the garbage star was pretty easy =P But then again, there is a "trick" to it. 

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:
I like Bacon said:
Neos said:
purple comet star @ toy galaxy

To be honest, I don't know why people are having trouble with this. I found it to be quite easy. But oh well, I'm sure you found a star that was easy that I probably found was hard.

Yeah I thought the garbage star was pretty easy =P But then again, there is a "trick" to it.

We all know the trick...hopefully.

Around the Network

The only star that ever gives me trouble every time is the Sea Slide Cosmic Luigi race. This is because Cosmic Luigi misses only 2 shortcuts in the whole race. The rest I can tend to get within 1 to 5 tries.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Trial Rolling Ball.

I like Bacon said:
Sqrl said:

Woah woah woah! Slow down there turbo. There is a trick?

The Purple Coin Stars. But man, they were so fun!

rockstarjerry981 said:
I like Bacon said:
Sqrl said:

Woah woah woah! Slow down there turbo. There is a trick?

Luigi's purple coins, without a doubt. The only time I got a game over.

Put the bombs on the coin giving shooty points.