By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hardest Star.

The Luigi's Purple Coins was pretty hard, but I think the hardest one for me was the Rolling Gizmo Galaxy. It wasn't too bad with Mario, but when I was doing it with Luigi for some reason, I died like twenty times before I finally got the star. Well, at least I got a lot of star bits...

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Around the Network

I forget what its called, but its the galaxy from the hungry luma outside the fountain.. Its the one with all the slingpods. I'm nearly done with the game and that's the only galaxy I've completely given up upon.

Luigi's purple coins was easy after you know there is more than 100 on him. But the hardest for me are the blowing up the garbage ones. It took me a good hour everytime to get each of them.

DREADNOUGHT PURPLE COINS FTL.

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

the secret "Grand Finale Galaxy" at the end after getting all 120 stars with both Mario and Luigi was the hardest.

Around the Network

Since I finished the game. My final list is:

Purple Coins @ Toy Time Galaxy
Purple Coins @ Dreadnought Galaxy

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"