By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hardest Star.

What in your opinion in SMG is the hardest star.

Mine are the Purple stars. They are a pain. Especially the ones that are timed and the ones in were there is a threat of falling after collecting 93 coins. 

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

Dreadnought Garbage Star.

purple comet star @ toy galaxy

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
purple comet star @ toy galaxy

To be honest, I don't know why people are having trouble with this. I found it to be quite easy. But oh well, I'm sure you found a star that was easy that I probably found was hard.

Bouldergeist on Daredevil comet !

Arrrghhhh !

Around the Network

Luigi's purple coins & Trial Galaxies

PS: Why does everyone think daredevil stars are hard? I got most of them after 5 tries each at most.

I had a problem with daredevil bouldergeist. He's easy now. Daredevil lava spire took me an hour!!!

AHHH!!! That was is easy for me now though. I can get it on my first or second try.

haha yeah daredevil lava spire as a wreck for me too, spent half an hour trying, got frustrated and gave up. went abck the next day and got it first go :P go figure..

I was going crazy when I tried Luigi's purple coins in Toy Time for the first 20 times... Afterwards I finally realised that I didn't need to get all the coins, and after about five more tries I managed to do it!

But the purple coin stars were really the most difficult ones for me, the one in the desert galaxy was quite hard for example.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

the hardest star for me, but one of the most fun was dreadnought purple coins (battlerock one was fun too).. i loved Luigis purple coins too, didn't find it hard