I agree, for other reasons 6 7.79%

I disagree, IG is best with the FPS genre 5 6.49%

I disagree, FPS are always welcomed 9 11.69%

I disagree, for other reasons 16 20.78%

Total:77
Xxain said:
Jay520 said:
Xxain said:

Insomniac has always been in the shadow of ND..maybe they wanted to pave there own route for once instead of trailing ND

PS1 era: I agree.  Crash > Spyro

PS2 era: I disagree.  Ratchet > Jak

PS3 era: I agree.  Uncharted > Resistance

not talkij bout quality

they just always follow what ND does every gen

ND a platformer they made a platformer

ND canned there 1st platformer and started anew..so did insomniac

ND did a more realistic game ... so did insomniac

sucker punch and insomniac always follow ND

except resistance was a launch title and uncharted was not.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

Ratchet & Clank, a series superior to both Jak & Sly, to Resistance which is quite inferior to inFamous & Uncharted IMO. I believe this is because it's a shooter. If they made an action-adventure game, they would have upgraded like Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch.

Of course, THIS IS ALL MY OPINION, what is yours? Some people feel that Insomniac made the right decision with Resistance. I'm cool with that.

In my opinion you have a shitty taste and should be ignored.

Acevil said:
Jay520 said:
Acevil said:

Well, it would have been interesting, since so far I don't really seem to like this company at all, namely when you do compare them to such greats as ND and SP. 

You never liked them?

I think most would agree that back in the PS2 era, they were superior to ND & SP. This gen, I don't know what happened.

I don't know why, maybe I just found ND and SP better from the start. However can't remember what they did for PS1. 

They made Spyro the Dragon for the PS1.

The FPS genre wasn't saturated when Resistance came out.

And besides, it lead to the amazing Resistance 2 so I won't complain.

Resistance 3 looks even better.

BenVTrigger said:

Well I thought Resistance 2 was horrible.  I mean a really awful game, just personally.

That being said Resistance 3 looks VERY good.  Not to mention they have that new multiplat IP probably being revealed at E3 so maybe that will be more to your tastes?

I'm hoping so.

I wouldn't say R2 was horrible. It was average in my opinion. But compared to their past works, yes, it was horrible.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
Jay520 said:

Ratchet & Clank, a series superior to both Jak & Sly, to Resistance which is quite inferior to inFamous & Uncharted IMO. I believe this is because it's a shooter. If they made an action-adventure game, they would have upgraded like Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch.

Of course, THIS IS ALL MY OPINION, what is yours? Some people feel that Insomniac made the right decision with Resistance. I'm cool with that.

In my opinion you have a shitty taste and should be ignored.

It seems as though you have failed yourself.

Xxain said:
Jay520 said:
Xxain said:

Insomniac has always been in the shadow of ND..maybe they wanted to pave there own route for once instead of trailing ND

PS1 era: I agree.  Crash > Spyro

PS2 era: I disagree.  Ratchet > Jak

PS3 era: I agree.  Uncharted > Resistance

not talking bout quality

they just always follow what ND does every gen

ND a platformer they made a platformer

ND canned there 1st platformer and started anew..so did insomniac

ND did a more realistic game ... so did insomniac

sucker punch and insomniac always follow ND

Well, the first one was a coincidence

The second one, I think they both had intentions on making a new IP for the new gen

For the 3rd one, Resistance came out before Uncharted. And I think they both would have made a more realistic game due to the power of the PS3. Look at Sucker Punch with inFamous.

Xxain said:

Only this gen...

Spyro and Ratchet are superior to their respective competetion IMO, though, not by much ;)

Boutros said:

The FPS genre wasn't saturated when Resistance came out.

And besides, it lead to the amazing Resistance 2 so I won't complain.

Resistance 3 looks even better.

That is true. I geuss if I could go back in time, I would tell IG of the current situation

guys im not talking about quality of the games!!!!!!

such one tracked minds!!!