By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Leaked Details of Sony E3 2011 Lineup

Acevil said:
luvtospooge said:
Acevil said:

Looks like a good conference, hopefully they don't have Jack give speeches...sony needs to learn how to present things in a better fashion. 

Meh, I like the way jack gives speeches. I find it rather informative yet still entertaining.

He really ruins it for me. I always find it annoying whenever he presents things. 

Nah I like jack, does the best speaking at E3 in my opinion.  Seems easy-going, usually keeps a cool head and even cracks a few jokes on the fly now and again.

Around the Network

despite being skeptical of this list most of the stuff on it seem obvious or believable except these:

- Polyphony Digital are returning with a new title before March 2012
- Polyphony would like to make Europe a privilege for its next title. "Please don't underestimate their work even if they deceived some of you."

- A Rockstar game, probably GTA V, could be released before Agent was planned to be

- A third party title is in a "big battle" with Sony. The developers seem to be Bungie, so the game would be their next project with Activision. 

The original source is the french videogame website gamekult,a member in the forum say that he work in sony and have a lot of informations about E3 2011.He also said he will have more information friday.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Acevil said:
luvtospooge said:
Acevil said:

Looks like a good conference, hopefully they don't have Jack give speeches...sony needs to learn how to present things in a better fashion. 

Meh, I like the way jack gives speeches. I find it rather informative yet still entertaining.

He really ruins it for me. I always find it annoying whenever he presents things. 

Jack is da cool dude

DoomXploder7 said:

despite being skeptical of this list most of the stuff on it seem obvious or believable except these:

- Polyphony Digital are returning with a new title before March 2012
- Polyphony would like to make Europe a privilege for its next title. "Please don't underestimate their work even if they deceived some of you."

- A Rockstar game, probably GTA V, could be released before Agent was planned to be

- A third party title is in a "big battle" with Sony. The developers seem to be Bungie, so the game would be their next project with Activision. 

agree, these doesn't seem to be too reasonable, but awesome news if any of them turns out to be true.

Around the Network

Starhawk please!

I hope some ffxiii-2 gameplay will be shown at e3

Gamekult is the source? Fake confirmed.

I hope they make some dramatic entry. Like Sony ceo goes to stage says "249$" and in the background images of PS3 and NGP show together with release dates.

End of speech and someone else starts on games ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I expect Sony to want a GT game out early for NGP so I guess the Polyphony rumor kinda holds some weight...

God of War 4 for Holidays 2012 sounds reasonable.

Other than that... Meh. General rumors.