By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Leaked Details of Sony E3 2011 Lineup

i just want much more info from NGP... that will be enough to make me happy cause i'm sure that it will be there... ^o^

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Torillian said:

I don't really care about any of that except for the idea of TLG being playable.  If that's true and I get to play it in California my life will be complete.

Who else from VGC is going this year Tor?

Me, Havok, Brett, Source, ODC, CarlosMacias, Gefe, Kitchen Sink are the ones that have confirmed their media registration.  Have some more hopefuls, around 13 total.

Torillian said:
hatmoza said:
Torillian said:

I don't really care about any of that except for the idea of TLG being playable.  If that's true and I get to play it in California my life will be complete.

Me, Havok, Brett, Source, ODC, CarlosMacias, Gefe, Kitchen Sink are the ones that have confirmed their media registration.  Have some more hopefuls, around 13 total.

Question. I've never been to E3, Do I have access to the conferences, or just the show floor? I registered as an 'attendee' because I originally meant my trip as a vacation.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Torillian said:
hatmoza said:
Torillian said:

Question. I've never been to E3, Do I have access to the conferences, or just the show floor? I registered as an 'attendee' because I originally meant my trip as a vacation.

Show Room floor only.  Conferences are by invite only, and there's a second floor of meeting rooms that you won't get access to if you aren't there as media.

the only thing i want is more ps2 hd classics released on the ps3, like the dark cloud series. uncharted 3 is another game i am very exicted for. :)

also wana know about what jprg's are in dev for the ngp

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
Torillian said:
hatmoza said:
Torillian said:
hatmoza said:
Torillian said:

Show Room floor only.  Conferences are by invite only, and there's a second floor of meeting rooms that you won't get access to if you aren't there as media.

And you have access to the second floor too?! >_<

Well, I wasn't permitted access to the conferences at TGS so i'm not even surprised.  But but you make the second floor sound so ... intriguing.

I just really wanted to see Jack Tretton in the flesh

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Torillian said:
hatmoza said:
Torillian said:
hatmoza said:
Torillian said:

And you have access to the second floor too?! >_<

Well, I wasn't permitted access to the conferences at TGS so i'm not even surprised.  But but you make the second floor sound so ... intriguing.

I just really wanted to see Jack Tretton in the flesh

The second floor is mostly useful for getting through the crowd from one side of the building to the other.  It's actually nothing flashy up there just a bunch of rooms and if you have a meeting sometimes they'll happen on the second floor.  

Am I the only one who think's PD may be working on a new IP ? I'm sort of skeptical about this list but we'll see once E3 rolls around.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Porcupine_I said:
pitzy272 said:

In a "big battle" with Sony? What does that mean?

Sony people hit the developers on the head until they agree to make a game exclusive.

saves them money

Hold on...so this rumor is saying Sony may be making an exclusive game deal with Bungie???

Zlejedi said:

I hope they make some dramatic entry. Like Sony ceo goes to stage says "249$" and in the background images of PS3 and NGP show together with release dates.

End of speech and someone else starts on games ;)

Nice Nice. I like very much :D