By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Leaked Details of Sony E3 2011 Lineup

I'm saying fake, since most of these are fairly straight forward, but another Polyphony game so soon is surprisng, I doubt its going to happen though, GTPSP and GT5 simply took way too long to make

Around the Network

It's just for Sony, right? I mean, Capcom still can show they games for NGP, as well as Sega and others developers, right?

all shall be revealed at E3

They all seem to be reasonable except for the Polyphony and Rockstar part. I hope these are true.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

GTAV pleeeeeease

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

They all seem to be reasonable except for the Polyphony and Rockstar part. I hope these are true.

Why doesnt the Rockstar part seem reasonable? You dont think theyll show anything at E3? Or you just dont think they show somthing at Sonys conference?

Whats with everyone on this dam site thinking that a 3rd party developer will never make a exclusive?

Polyphony could have a game out in 2012 just cause GT5 took so long to make doesnt mean all there games will. Now idk but this is just guess GT5 could have taken so long because they had to build a whole new engine from scratch?

That makes me sad kind of. I hope this isn't for real.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 will most definitely be at someones E3 this year. and I would imagine that SE has a nice Type-0 trailer for E3 as well.

No Final Fantasy Versus XIII and/or Final Fantasy XIII-2?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Another crappy E3 for me :(

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Jdevil3 said:

No Final Fantasy Versus XIII and/or Final Fantasy XIII-2?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Another crappy E3 for me :(

Just a rumor, and it's one that I don't believe tbh. XIII-2 will be there, if it is coming out this winter they are going to show SOMETHING there.