By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Leaked Details of Sony E3 2011 Lineup

Wagram said:
Jdevil3 said:

No Final Fantasy Versus XIII and/or Final Fantasy XIII-2?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Another crappy E3 for me :(

Just a rumor, and it's one that I don't believe tbh. XIII-2 will be there, if it is coming out this winter they are going to show SOMETHING there.

Yeah, I know it's just a rumour... but someone told me in another site that the last time this guy made a prediction he was right about everything :S

I hope I've been lied to, lol

Well... maybe this is just what the guy is sure will be there at E3.... that doesn't necessarily mean that what's not there won't be shown... right? besides, the list is kind of short for it to take the whole conference time to show just these few titles :S

I remember Square Enix said they "probably" wouldn't be fast enough to show Versus XIII at last year's E3... they didn't make it but they should be able to show something this year, right?

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Around the Network
Jdevil3 said:
Wagram said:
Jdevil3 said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Just a rumor, and it's one that I don't believe tbh. XIII-2 will be there, if it is coming out this winter they are going to show SOMETHING there.

Yeah, I know it's just a rumour... but someone told me in another site that the last time this guy made a prediction he was right about everything :S

Well... maybe this is just what the guy is sure will be there at E3.... that doesn't necessarily mean that what's not there won't be shown... right? besides, the list is kind of short for it to take the whole conference time to show just these few titles :S

I remember Square Enix said they "probably" wouldn't be fast enough to show Versus XIII at last year's E3... they didn't make it but they should be able to show something this year, right?

I would imagine, besides the titles we already know that are coming from them. XIII-2, Type-0, Versus. What do they have? Not much. I imagine they will be there to show us what they have up there sleeve. Personally i'm hoping for a Tri-Ace reveal. Please please PLEASE!!!! be S05.

Wagram said:
Jdevil3 said:
Wagram said:
Jdevil3 said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I would imagine, besides the titles we already know that are coming from them. XIII-2, Type-0, Versus. What do they have? Not much. I imagine they will be there to show us what they have up there sleeve. Personally i'm hoping for a Tri-Ace reveal. Please please PLEASE!!!! be S05.

I really hope they show some XIII-2 and Versus XIII gameplay in real time (as in, them playing the game live instead of just a trailer)... but I guess new trailers would do.

I want a Bayonetta 2 reveal too... and a good JRPG other than Final Fantasy.

Maybe also a Parasite Eve 3 for PS3!

I wonder what happened to the PS3 version of FFXIV, lol xD

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Chevinator123 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

They all seem to be reasonable except for the Polyphony and Rockstar part. I hope these are true.

Why doesnt the Rockstar part seem reasonable? You dont think theyll show anything at E3? Or you just dont think they show somthing at Sonys conference?

Whats with everyone on this dam site thinking that a 3rd party developer will never make a exclusive?

Polyphony could have a game out in 2012 just cause GT5 took so long to make doesnt mean all there games will. Now idk but this is just guess GT5 could have taken so long because they had to build a whole new engine from scratch?

sorry, I phrased that terribly. What I meant is I don't believe Rockstar will release GTA V before Agent.

And with the last sentence I meant all rumors hat were listed.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

seems like a plausible E3, now throw in some FFXIII versus and XIII-2 and that would be one epic E3(unless it's shown on MS's conference...*runs*)

also they must throw in my man KB!!!

Around the Network

In a "big battle" with Sony? What does that mean?

pitzy272 said:

In a "big battle" with Sony? What does that mean?

Sony people hit the developers on the head until they agree to make a game exclusive.

saves them money

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Seems legit..you can bet Sony will have a Surprise or two as well.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

luvtospooge said:
ssj12 said:

I could see Polyphony announcing a massive update for GT5, but not an entire new title. Soft-port of GT5 to NGP maybe?

I'm thinking the latter

tourist-trophy 2?

or GT:NGP?

Torillian said:

I don't really care about any of that except for the idea of TLG being playable.  If that's true and I get to play it in California my life will be complete.

Who else from VGC is going this year Tor?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson