By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm not buying this 3D thing

amp316 said:
Albion said:
oniyide said:

^^^^it needs repairs already??? thats why i never buy systems at launch. That is the crap i expect from MS maybe SOny, but Ninty??? They dont make em like they used too. Im still getting one

Ya I know ;;

Its a weird glitch on only 1 game and they told me to send it in.    Im a bit shocked they told me to send it in though.

To be fair I have to say im happy they just din't tell me, Sorry Its the software GL with that.  Wich is what I totaly

expected lol.

Still iv made my peace with it. im sending it in this morning. so no 3DS for next 10 days.   That oks . I finished the one really good game i loved on it.  Next good lgame out is....... No idea. ya =)

About Shity producs:  Thats globalisation for ya.   

Who  convinced us that was the way to go anyways?

So, the 3DS only has one really good game and already needs to be sent in for repairs?

Sounds like a wise purchase.

Its was Gimp out the box, Its not its fault. I sent him to Doctor Mario.   I hope he takes good care of my little baby.

Ya Im still happy with my purchase.   Just being on here talking about it knowing what the hell i was saying was fun just

in itself lol =)

I liked sharing my opinon on the product. Something that would have been harder to do if i owned none.

Around the Network

@amp316  oh here we go!!! im 99% sure there is nothing wrong with his 3DS, its the game thats messed up. and it has at least 2 good games (RR and SSF4)

oniyide said:

@amp316  oh here we go!!! im 99% sure there is nothing wrong with his 3DS, its the game thats messed up. and it has at least 2 good games (RR and SSF4)

But it only has one really good game.  I'm just going by what albion said.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
oniyide said:

Let me fix what i just said befor I cause a internatinal incident.

Out of the 6 games Iv tryed. There is only 1 Great Game that i really got totaly sucked in and could not stop playing, and 3 games id play and still enjoy.   

I tryed SSF4 and, its not that the game is bad. its just i find no enjoyment playing that kind of game right now in my gaming evolution.

Dont take my words as absolutes no thanks.

Albion said:
amp316 said:
oniyide said:

Out of the 6 games Iv tryed. There is only 1 Great Game that i really got totaly sucked in and could not stop playing, and 3 games id play and still enjoy.   

I tryed SSF4 and, its not that the game is bad. its just i find no enjoyment playing that kind of game right now in my gaming evolution.

So when's the next great game coming out? 

When I ask this I mean great game that hasn't already come out.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Albion said:
amp316 said:
oniyide said:

So when's the next great game coming out? 

When I ask this I mean great game that hasn't already come out.

Well once I get back my machine ill finish LEGO STAR WARS III.  That will show me if they fixed anything or not.

Then ill play Ghost Recon, im told this game crashes the system too so ill make sure my system is Crash proof.   After that Id like to play a bit of soccer.  

My kids will be playing lots of Monkey ball as they love that game. and id like to Street pass My Ridge Racer as iv worked on making some very good Times to beat for others, and dont mind geting some records to beat for myself from other user's..

I gess as iv never played Oot, thats a good time to buy in and play it for me but, like you said thats not a new game. 

Ill let you guys know when i Find the next Great game.   I usually dont know if there great until im playing them.   o.0?