By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis 2 blowout. Amazing.

selnor said:
Never judge graphics on multiplayer. Games look far less detailed and smaller environments on Multiplayer.

And Black Ops ( the horrible excuse and complete waste of time for an FPS game ) multiplayer looked nowhere near as good as the Crysis 2 demo.

I was in the Reach Beta. And the final game Single player campaign was miles better visually.

Compared to Crysis 2 PS3 MP Demo... Blacks Ops is better in graphics and gameplay.

I'm not saying the final version will be the same (could be way better) but the first impression (Demo based) is disappointing and because it I will not buy the game.

That the second game this week I will not buy becase the boring and disappointing demo... Mortal Combat and Crysis 2.

The demos should show what the game really is for me buy it... I love the 60 mim trials because I can know how the game is... I buy 3 games this year based in my trial play.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
selnor said:
Never judge graphics on multiplayer. Games look far less detailed and smaller environments on Multiplayer.

And Black Ops ( the horrible excuse and complete waste of time for an FPS game ) multiplayer looked nowhere near as good as the Crysis 2 demo.

I was in the Reach Beta. And the final game Single player campaign was miles better visually.

Compared to Crysis 2 PS3 MP Demo... Blacks Ops is better in graphics and gameplay.

I'm not saying the final version will be the same (could be way better) but the first impression (Demo based) is disappointing and because it I will not buy the game.

That the second game this week if I will not buy becase the boring and disappointing demo... Mortal Combat and Crysis 2.

Fair enough. Opinion is opinion.

I personally cant stand Black ops. I tried playing Mulitplayer. It was to easy. The level design is all over the shop, it's almost all 2 levels and buildings and houses. Medal Of Honours maps design was much better. And Reach, well it owns it on every level.

Maybe I just expect to much after playing on the maps Bungie design. LOL.

to me everything about this game seem unimpressive,aside from graphics , gameplay seems a bit mixed to meh, its boring after you get tired of shooting at grass that has "God rays" on them, the storyline is even weaker than the first (which seems impossible since the first had a terrible storyline)

and  graphically  its nowhere near as good as games already released which is what the only thing that Crysis used to do right, this series is just a big ass tech demo for your computer, i barely find it any fun.

Bulletstorm even though released before it, look better, hell even Bad company 2 looks better at some parts (i'm talking on PC) , and Battlefield 3 already look miles better than all these games both gameplay wise and graphically, so i'd rather wait for that and not waste money on this.

(and on second thought screw all these games and get Skyrim )

PullusPardus said:

to me everything about this game seem unimpressive,aside from graphics , gameplay seems a bit mixed to meh, its boring after you get tired of shooting at grass that has "God rays" on them, the storyline is even weaker than the first (which seems impossible since the first had a terrible storyline)

and  graphically  its nowhere near as good as games already released which is what the only thing that Crysis used to do right, this series is just a big ass tech demo for your computer, i barely find it any fun.

Bulletstorm even though released before it, look better, hell even Bad company 2 looks better at some parts (i'm talking on PC) , and Battlefield 3 already look miles better than all these games both gameplay wise and graphically, so i'd rather wait for that and not waste money on this.

Amen.

PullusPardus said:

There's a lot of win in your post.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Around the Network

I never played the first one. QUICK! Crysis fanboys, tell me why I should buy this game.

Please.

ahh so many shooters so many choices.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

PullusPardus said:

hey! hey!

even though i agree with you, don't curse guild of wars 2!!

other then that what are we going to play waiting for skyrim? oblivion? i played it in summer. so i must buy other games :(

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
PullusPardus said:

hey! hey!

even though i agree with you, don't curse guild of wars 2!!

other then that what are we going to play waiting for skyrim? oblivion? i played it in summer. so i must buy other games :(

Two Worlds 2 and Yakuza 4 are a good games to play, huge time sinks! , not sure about Dragon Age 2 haven't got it yet (still not decided to play it on PC or console =s )

From the review at GameReactor.se, the full game uses DirectX 9 :[. They also answered a fanmail

where the question was:

Is Crysis 2 the best looking console game to date?

Their answer was: No. Uncharted 2 is still the best.

(In their KZ3 review however, they said KZ3 can only be challenged by Uncharted 2).

Thus those two games (Uncharted 2 & Killzone 3) are still on top and while Crytek did create a really beautiful looking game, it still lacks to be the best on consoles (Which isn't really that big of a deal, but considering quite a few thought it would be crowned TEH KINGZ! It's still fun to see the first party games having an advantage ^^. Agree with topic title though.

Looks amazing, especially on PC *Jizz.