By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - why are so many ps3 games undertracked?

why are so many ps3 games undertracked?

gt5 is undertracked 46 29.87%

gt5 is where it should be 36 23.38%

all ps3 games are undertracked 72 46.75%

Total:154

has he been banned?

Around the Network

only a 3 day ban, thats weak. it should have been more.

i dont think ive seen someone troll sony related topics more than him

osamanobama said:

I know he's always doing it but he normally keeps it a sly dig, this time he was just an outright nob about it

I don't get how he is a mod

phinch1 said:
osamanobama said:

I know he's always doing it but he normally keeps it a sly dig, this time he was just an outright nob about it

Kowenicki is no longer staff, which is why the text for his name is in black, and he certainly isn't a mod.

OT: I don't think PS3 games are under or overtracked more than any other console's games.  For the most part I think Brett does a perfectly fine job at sales tracking, it just isn't perfect because you can never have 100% coverage for data like that.

I think GT5 is undertracked in EMEAA. But by what amount ? That remains to be seen. Also does anyone think if GT5 is undertracked then could PS3 hardware also be undertracked ? ( IE. Higher numbers for PS3 hardware on GT5 launch week ? )

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Torillian said:
phinch1 said:
osamanobama said:

Kowenicki is no longer staff, which is why the text for his name is in black, and he certainly isn't a mod.

OT: I don't think PS3 games are under or overtracked more than any other console's games.  For the most part I think Brett does a perfectly fine job at sales tracking, it just isn't perfect because you can never have 100% coverage for data like that.

Was Kowen ever mod? I don't get how one would think he is a mod. 

wow some people need to relax the only thing i am talking about here is ps3 not xbox or wii

Acevil said:
Torillian said:
phinch1 said:
osamanobama said:

You are correct, he was never a mod, but I think people just use mod and staff as synonyms sometimes

Torillian said:
Acevil said:
Torillian said:
phinch1 said:
osamanobama said:

You are correct, he was never a mod, but I think people just use mod and staff as synonyms sometimes

Understandable, I guess, we have a decent amount of people with writer and db admin status, and I really think those should not be confused with Moderators and Admins.