By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - why are so many ps3 games undertracked?

why are so many ps3 games undertracked?

gt5 is undertracked 46 29.87%

gt5 is where it should be 36 23.38%

all ps3 games are undertracked 72 46.75%

Total:154
pezus said:
kowenicki said:
pezus said:
kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kowenicki said:

Its a conspiracy... a conspiracy to mess with tiny minds.    I dont know if its working though...  what do you reckon?

Have you any proof that "only PS3 games are undertracked"...?

like any proof whatsoever, however small?

? where the heck did you read that or even any indication for that?

lol.. riiiight.  

so this is about games for all of the consoles...

OK. In that case, I can end this thread now then.  Individual games are hard to track.  

seriosuly... if you dont get any inference from this opening post then I have no words.

He didn't mention other consoles. If you have no words why did you come in here in the first place to try to turn this into a fanboy war?

Exactly... lol

I think the title and opening paragraph set the scene well. 

anyway, it will be locked soon enough.

This is in Sony discussion...

Sony discussion or not you guys need to stop picking on other people becuse their opinion differs from yours.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kowenicki said:

Its a conspiracy... a conspiracy to mess with tiny minds.    I dont know if its working though...  what do you reckon?

lol.. riiiight.  

OK. In that case, I can end this thread now then.  Individual games are hard to track.  

seriosuly... if you dont get any inference from this opening post then I have no words.

A thread about sony games on the sony forums! HOW DARE HE!!!!!???? >_>

again a post from you that adds nothing to a sony related thread but not failing to be filled with paranoia. I suggest sticking to ms forums and such if it's playing tricks with your mind or something. Geez kowen, do you even read what you type?

ok then... respond to the OP...

read his first sentence, then the rest... and respond with your reasons why "PS3 games are undertracked"

Im interested in your answer.

? again, he comes into the sony section of the forums, makes a thread about how he thinks sony games are undertracked.....and? so he 'can't' do that? heck he made a post right after yours saying he agrees and that SW are undertracked on all consoles. Nowhere in the OP does he say, hey look look, sony sw are the only ones undertrackedzzz or anything of the sort.

stop being paranoid man...feel free to make a thread like this on MS forum too if you like...it's perfectly ok

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

kowenicki said:
pezus said:
kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kowenicki said:

lol.. riiiight.  

He didn't mention other consoles. If you have no words why did you come in here in the first place to try to turn this into a fanboy war?

Exactly... lol

all microsoft games are undertracked by 10% or more. halo has sold more than 15 million. xbox is undertacked, its sold 60 million, and is destroying ps3.

is that what you wanted to hear, you happy now

kowenicki said:

so you arent going to answer the OP then.... ok.  thought not.

wait what? you're confusing me here..

ok I'll answer the OP

I think so too, I was having a discussion yesterday in the sales section where I pointed out the possibility of GT5 being undertracked as well. It's just that VGC doesn't seem to have any solid sources when it comes to EMEAA so it takes time for adjustments, as we have seen with games like sly and GT

ok done

now? how does me answering the OP changed the fact you made a paranoid post?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

kowenicki said:

he was just mentioning how ps3 games are undertracked, he didnt say any of the other consoles arent, so why come in here and talk off topic? if you not going to help him with his question then leave it out . you have no right to talk to people like shit, because you wouldnt in real life to his face.

Around the Network

how come vgc undertrackes microsoft games omg. Halo 3 was at 7mil sold at Jan 2008 yet they announced 8.1mil shipped. Kinect Adventures was at 7mil sold at end of 2010 yet announced 8mil shipped. It is very common for big games to have 1mil games shipped out and in stores. When you consider GT was released very near the end of the holidays so every week sales were massive, its pretty obvious why retailers wanted to have more then enough copies lying around. Most of these "undertracked ps3 games" are not undertracked at all. The only one I would say is significantly undertracked is call of duty black ops because the npd doesn't match vgc numbers at all and some of the smaller games where a mistake of 100k sales can double a games sales.

kowenicki said:
pezus said:
Nsanity said:
pezus said:
kowenicki said:
pezus said:
kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kowenicki said:

lol.. riiiight.  

Exactly... lol

This is in Sony discussion...

Sony discussion or not you guys need to stop picking on other people becuse their opinion differs from yours.

I'm sorry, how was I picking on him? Read his first post and figure out who is picking on who from there.

I'm not picking on him, I'm picking on his topic which is CLEARLY trying to indicate bias.  

Are you going to answer the OP or just pick a row?   I have answered it... if you care to read my previous posts properly.  

all praise the almighty microsoft...

now leave

kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kowenicki said:

so you arent going to answer the OP then.... ok.  thought not.

wait what? you're confusing me here..

ok I'll answer the OP

I think so too, I was having a discussion yesterday in the sales section where I pointed out the possibility of GT5 being undertracked as well. It's just that VGC doesn't seem to have any solid sources when it comes to EMEAA so it takes time for adjustments, as we have seen with games like sly and GT

ok done

now? how does me answering the OP changed the fact you made a paranoid post?

Thats rich, the OP is paranoid surely?

so did you pick the bottom option of his which is....

"ALL PS3 games are undertracked"

Now what is this thread about again?

It's about how sony games might be undertracked......? again, what are you going on about. A thread in the sony section about sony games..what did you expect coming in here? There is a reason why there ARE other forums ya know :P so please save yourself some embrassement, admit you jumped the gun and move on

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

One, I have no idea if PS3 titles in particular are undertracked vs any other console.  Two, if they are then I really doubt it's anything other than the fact PS3 titles, due to the spread of PS3 install base in hard to track countries, may be inherently more difficult to accurately estimate.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

kowenicki said:
phinch1 said:
kowenicki said:

he was just mentioning how ps3 games are undertracked, he didnt say any of the other consoles arent, so why come in here and talk off topic? if you not going to help him with his question then leave it out . you have no right to talk to people like shit, because you wouldnt in real life to his face.

yeah... I would

and how am I off topic anywhere.  I have remained on topic.  MUGEN took this off topic.

ha ha yeah ok back to business, First of all you don't even intend on helping him answer his question you just crawled out of the empty microsoft area to mock him and talk down to him....when theres no need for it

Then suggest that he is only refering to one console being undertraccked when he did not, he probably posted it in the sony forums because he only has a ps3 and isnt interested in the others being undertracked