By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - why are so many ps3 games undertracked?

why are so many ps3 games undertracked?

gt5 is undertracked 46 29.87%

gt5 is where it should be 36 23.38%

all ps3 games are undertracked 72 46.75%

Total:154
pezus said:
kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kowenicki said:

Its a conspiracy... a conspiracy to mess with tiny minds.    I dont know if its working though...  what do you reckon?

Have you any proof that "only PS3 games are undertracked"...?

like any proof whatsoever, however small?

? where the heck did you read that or even any indication for that?

lol.. riiiight.  

so this is about games for all of the consoles...

OK. In that case, I can end this thread now then.  Individual games are hard to track.  

seriosuly... if you dont get any inference from this opening post then I have no words.

He didn't mention other consoles. If you have no words why did you come in here in the first place to try to turn this into a fanboy war?

i don't want to know how this ends.

to th OP. yea sure it happens but theres no need to get mad about it! it happens? Sonys in more contries then VGC can track so think about that for 1 min.

these 2 crazy people i just quoted can tell you more on that then i can. look OP its not an easy job but at the lease you have something to go by and thats better then haveing no info at all.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

It's not just a PS3 problem.

For Example, to my knowledge, MHTri, Black Ops, Epic Mickey, Goldeneye, Okami, UDraw and many others are undertracked on the Wii.

Its an issue, yes. But this site never said it was exact, just in the general area. So that's good enough for me

well siad