By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

ps3>wii by around 51k..awesome. If you remove sports/resort the top 10 will be almost without wii presense

Just dance? 

That and removing two games means it bumps Wii Fit into the top 10

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

ps3>wii by around 51k..awesome. If you remove sports/resort the top 10 will be almost without wii presense

Just dance? 

logic is scary for some people hahaha

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AussieGecko said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Just dance? 

as I told Acevil, I'll tell you two as well, the magic word here is 'almost' , and iirc Just Dance is bundled too to an extent but I didn't mention it cuz unlike that game wii sports/resort are bundled with pretty much almost all wii consoles.

Comprehension, is very scary

ha

ha

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

AussieGecko said:
Michael-5 said:

I watch a lot of Top Gear.

The partnership between Forza and Top Gear US, is something to satisfy car enthusiasts. Top Gear US has an audience of 60 million people, Top Gear UK has an audience of 350 million peoples. These shows are massive, and I think it's fair to say people who play racing simulators at least know about these shows. Incorporating Top Gear into Forza or GT, is there to satify fans, and incorperate car culture into gaming.

I mean don't you think having the Top Gear Test track exclusive to GT5 helped boost hype? To me, it's the best event in the game. I've always wanted to test drive the track and see how it feels from an in car perspective to race around the track. Top Gear US isn't as big, but it has potential to grow, and it would still be cool to drive around the track.

I think the biggest thing that MS wanted from this was Top Gear. The fact that they can test the tracks helps the credibility of the game maybe... I dunno its a bunch of bollocks. Top Gear shouldnt choose sides. The track should be open to all imo. 

Knowing the industry, Top Gear UK probably will eventually be in both games. Top Gear US might be exclusive to Forza simply because Turn 10 is American, and it's probably easier to establish a relationship with Top Gear US. Also since 360 has a much larger American audience, it makes sence that Top Gear US has a higher priority to Turn then then PD.

However your right, Top Gear should be in all games. Just not Top Gear Russia, I despise that show.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

M.U.G.E.N said:
AussieGecko said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Just dance? 

as I told Acevil, I'll tell you two as well, the magic word here is 'almost' , and iirc Just Dance is bundled too to an extent but I didn't mention it cuz unlike that game wii sports/resort are bundled with pretty much almost all wii consoles.

ha

ha

Largely Just Dance is selling on it's own. Had you removed Wii Sport/Wii Sports Resorts (Two massivly bundled titles), and to be fair the Japanese debuts (as next week they will all likely fall out of the top 10), then the week ending February 26ths data would look like.

1. Killzone 3 (PS3)
  2. BulletStorm (360)
  3. Just Dance 2 (Wii)
  4. Call of Duty: BO (360)
  5. Call of Duty: BO (PS3)
  6. Kinect Adventures! (360)
  7. Wii Fit Plus (Wii)
  8. Dead Space 2 (360)
  9. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS3)
  10. Dead Space 2 (PS3)

After that the next Wii games would be

12. Wii Party, 13 Mario Sports Mix, and 15. Michael Jackson: The experience.

Wii has a pretty strong presence in the top 10. 5/10 of the 360/PS3 games launched within the last month, give it time and they will fall out of the top 10.

I think Acevil, MaxwellGT2000, and AussieGecko have shown you that Wii is more then bundled games.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
AussieGecko said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Just dance? 

ha

ha

Largely Just Dance is selling on it's own. Had you removed Wii Sport/Wii Sports Resorts (Two massivly bundled titles), and to be fair the Japanese debuts (as next week they will all likely fall out of the top 10), then the week ending February 26ths data would look like.

• Killzone 3 (PS3)
  • BulletStorm (360)
  • Just Dance 2 (Wii)
  • Call of Duty: BO (360)
  • Call of Duty: BO (PS3)
  • Kinect Adventures! (360)
  • Wii Fit Plus (Wii)
  • Dead Space 2 (360)
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS3)
  • Dead Space 2 (PS3)
  • After that the next Wii games would be

Wii has a pretty strong presence in the top 10. 5/10 of the 360/PS3 games launched within the last month, give it time and they will fall out of the top 10.

I think Acevil, MaxwellGT2000, and AussieGecko have shown you that Wii is more then bundled games.

? ugh you just removed psp/DS games too. And the fact of the matter is for a HW with an install base way higher than ps360, those SW numbers are rather meh at best. If you remove wii sports/resort you will have a top 10 line up with 2 wii titles. And for the point of the HD has games released for them unlike the Wii, not anyones problem but Nintendo's. That's just a silly argument..but bu bu they release new games? Doesn't make my point wrong either way, sounds like excuses to me.

I think I showed all 4 of you needs to read properly what others type. I never said wii is only about bundled games by any means. Stop being paranoid. :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
    Michael-5 said:
    M.U.G.E.N said:
    AussieGecko said:
    MaxwellGT2000 said:
    Acevil said:
    M.U.G.E.N said:

Just dance? 

ha

ha

• Killzone 3 (PS3)
  • BulletStorm (360)
  • Just Dance 2 (Wii)
  • Call of Duty: BO (360)
  • Call of Duty: BO (PS3)
  • Kinect Adventures! (360)
  • Wii Fit Plus (Wii)
  • Dead Space 2 (360)
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS3)
  • Dead Space 2 (PS3)
  • After that the next Wii games would be

? ugh you just removed psp/DS games too. And the fact of the matter is for a HW with an install base way higher than ps360, those SW numbers are rather meh at best. If you remove wii sports/resort you will have a top 10 line up with 2 wii titles. And for the point of the HD has games released for them unlike the Wii, not anyones problem but Nintendo's. That's just a silly argument..but bu bu they release new games? Doesn't make my point wrong either way, sounds like excuses to me.

I think I showed all 4 of you needs to read properly what others type. I never said wii is only about bundled games by any means. Stop being paranoid. :)

Removed Japanese launch PSP and 3DS games. The first DS game was New Super Mario Bros. which was outside the top 10. Japanese Debuts fall drastically after 1 week, so their presence is not a good representation of a true top 10.

You said if you remove the two bundled games Wii would be almost completly without precence in the Top 10. Although it doesn't have anywhere nearly as many big titles as PS3/360, big games sell well for a long period of time. Just Dance 2 and Wii Party have been high up on the charts for months, and Donkey Kong Country Returns/Mario Kart Wii/New Super Mario Bros Wii scale really high as well.

Still I agree, Wii should have more titles up there, they really need more software support. HD consoles at least gen the benefit of a 9/10 multiplatform almost every month.

Michael-5 said:

Removed Japanese launch PSP and 3DS games. The first DS game was New Super Mario Bros. which was outside the top 10.

You said if you remove the two bundled games Wii would be almost completly without precence in the Top 10. Although it doesn't have anywhere nearly as many big titles as PS3/360, big games sell well for a long period of time. Just Dance 2 and Wii Party have been high up on the charts for months, and Donkey Kong Country Returns/Mario Kart Wii/New Super Mario Bros Wii scale really high as well.

Still I agree, Wii should have more titles up there, they really need more software support. HD consoles at least gen the benefit of a 9/10 multiplatform almost every month.

2/10 games man, doesn't change that however you cut it. The lack of releases is also a REASON for that not saying that it's not, which I think in itself is an issue. HD consoles/psp/3DS will keep getting new releases too, way more than Wii. and I never denied the the fact about evergreen titles for Wii, if I said exclude or ignore those that would have been overkill and wouldn't have made much sense.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
    Michael-5 said:

Removed Japanese launch PSP and 3DS games. The first DS game was New Super Mario Bros. which was outside the top 10.

2/10 games man, doesn't change that however you cut it. The lack of releases is also a REASON for that not saying that it's not, which I think in itself is an issue. HD consoles/psp/3DS will keep getting new releases too, way more than Wii. and I never denied the the fact about evergreen titles for Wii, if I said exclude or ignore those that would have been overkill and wouldn't have made much sense.

Well in that sence your right. I guess the way you initially stated this it seemed like Wii software alltogether was terrible (including evergreens). Also PSP  and PS3 get a lot of releases in Japan, but many titles don't make it over here. So I think including them sould be a false interpretation of sales, as these games sell extremely well week 1, but tend to drop over like 75% the next week.

Michael-5 said:
    M.U.G.E.N said:
    Michael-5 said:

Well in that sence your right. I guess the way you initially stated this it seemed like Wii software alltogether was terrible (including evergreens). Also PSP  and PS3 get a lot of releases in Japan, but many titles don't make it over here. So I think including them sould be a false interpretation of sales, as these games sell extremely well week 1, but tend to drop over like 75% the next week.

again doesn't matter how many games gets released, or where they get released. The WW SW numbers won't change for the week. It's not 'false' interpretation at all, it's just how it is. Lack of game releases AND localization efforts are also part of the problem, because even Nintendo get's games (maybe not as much as others) on the wii in Jp as well. Either way why beat the dead horse anymore (PETA WILL SUE US DAMN IT! :P)..this is last weeks. Let's see how Wii does SW front this week

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!