By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - STAR WARS EPISODE 1 : THE PHANTOM MENACE -- Feb 10 2012 -- 3D RE-RELEASE!!

STAR WARS EPISODE 1 : THE PHANTOM MENACE -- Feb 10 2012 -- 3D RE-RELEASE!!

WOHOOO!! 4 28.57%

CAN'T WAIT! 2 14.29%

GOING FOR A MIDNIGHT SHOWING! 3 21.43%

YIPPEEE!! 1 7.14%

WOOF YEAH!! 4 28.57%

Total:14

OMG ITS JUST BEEN CONFIRMED!

I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE GREATEST FRANCHISE OF ALL TIME BEGINS ITS 3D RE-RELEASE DOMINANCE WITH THE PHANTOM EPIC NEXT FEBRUARY!

Then we get 1 a year till 2017 when ROTJ 3D Re-release will come out! (followed by a new trilogy in 2019 would be a safe bet IMO).

Can't wait to pre-order tickets!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=74918#ixzz1FYigOupE

________

Very excited to see how BIG this will be at the box office. Potentially we could see Phantom Menace beating Titanics American Gross with the re-release!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

In celebration here is a music piece, one of the most beloved themes of all time!

*thinks about Jar Jar in 3D*

Ugh.........................................

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

You know your gonna go n see it though!

*thinks about pod race in 3D* fapfapfap

One a Year makes me upset, but hey...

This is great news

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

One a Year makes me upset, but hey...

This is great news

I'm gonna go for midnight screening with my anakin Lightsaber (its a full size one!). I regret getting the anakin one though when the Count Dooku one was available too (it had an awesome curved handle)...I was a pitiful Jedi back then!

_____

I forgot TItanic gets its own re-release on April 14, 2012 (100 year anniversary of the ships death). So there goes TPM's chance of selling more than Titanic in NA.

Wake me up in a few years when the GOOD SW movies are re-released (4-6). The "new" trilogy sucked giant monkey balls. If I could unwatch them, I would...

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

darthdevidem01 said:
NiKKoM said:

You know your gonna go n see it though!

How am I gonna see it when everybody in front of me is standing up and trying to punch jar jar in the face?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

George Lucas cashing in on the Star Wars franchise once again! What a surprise! I'll stick to watching Episodes 4-5-6 on DVD.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

George Lucas cashing in on the Star Wars franchise once again! What a surprise! I'll stick to watching Episodes 4-5-6 on DVD.

If George was cashing in we'd have Episode 12 by now.

Its not his fault the toys are selling.

And if you had such a big property on your hands you would cash in too, don't say you wouldn't.

Finally he has full right too, he funded almost all the films from money from his pocket, from his fortune (one of the few directors to do this, Cameron or Spieldberg haven't done this). If any director has a right to cash in, its George Lucas.