By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - STAR WARS EPISODE 1 : THE PHANTOM MENACE -- Feb 10 2012 -- 3D RE-RELEASE!!

STAR WARS EPISODE 1 : THE PHANTOM MENACE -- Feb 10 2012 -- 3D RE-RELEASE!!

WOHOOO!! 4 28.57%

CAN'T WAIT! 2 14.29%

GOING FOR A MIDNIGHT SHOWING! 3 21.43%

YIPPEEE!! 1 7.14%

WOOF YEAH!! 4 28.57%

Total:14

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Yes, yes! Pod Race in 3D!

TruckOSaurus said:
darthdevidem01 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

George Lucas cashing in on the Star Wars franchise once again! What a surprise! I'll stick to watching Episodes 4-5-6 on DVD.

If George was cashing in we'd have Episode 12 by now.

Its not his fault the toys are selling.

And if you had such a big property on your hands you would cash in too, don't say you wouldn't.

Finally he has full right too, he funded almost all the films from money from his pocket, from his fortune (one of the few directors to do this, Cameron or Spieldberg haven't done this). If any director has a right to cash in, its George Lucas.

I wouldn't. If I was swimming in money like he is I'd just leave the movies alone.

I don't mind the toys, the board games, the costumes, the video games, the books but I really think the movies should be left alone (plus 3D won't magically fix all that's wrong with the prequels).

However, watching Attack of the Clones and skipping all scenes that involve Anakin and Padme not only makes the movie an hour shorter, it also makes it enjoyable to watch.

Work-around for Phantom Menace: Mute it everytime Jar Jar speaks.

Fix for Revenge of the Sith: Once again, skip all scenes involving Padme and Anakin.

Re-watch them. You will thank me later.

i will see each star wars 3d re-release at midnight showing, cant wait for them . also i am buying the blu-ray box set of the movies this fall as well. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

RolStoppable said:
smbu2000 said:

Seeing this post just makes me want to watch this review of TPM again. (the other reviews are good as well ep.2&3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI

I watched the whole reviews for Episode I and II, they are incredibly long, but entertaining. I didn't see an Episode III review from the same guy though, so link to part 1 of that review, please.

http://redlettermedia.com/mr-plinketts-star-wars-episode-iii-review/

Around the Network

Yays I hope that Phantom Menace has updated CG, The Battle Droids look horribly out dated when you watch the movies these days. I can't wait to see the movie remastered in glorious 3D. Not to mention when I see the Attack of The Clones and Revenge of the Sith my two favorite StarWars films.

Then I would die for Episode 7,8,9! But I'm not sure Lucas has that many years left in him!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Don't really care. Already have the movies on DVD,not going to pay again just so I can see it in gimmicky 3-D. Don't you already have enough money  George Lucas,you basically made your billions on this one franchise,just retire are do something else. 

So the original trilogy.

It's being made in 3-D with the original releases as the base, right?

I know Lucas has to know more people prefer the original movies and their original releases. He has to know. He can't help knowing.

Khuutra said:

So the original trilogy.

I know Lucas has to know more people prefer the original movies and their original releases. He has to know. He can't help knowing.

Likely the 2nd modifications for the original trilogy, the ones that retcon Boba Fett, Anakin's ghost, and the Vader-Palpatine call in Ep V

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Khuutra said:

So the original trilogy.

Likely the 2nd modifications for the original trilogy, the ones that retcon Boba Fett, Anakin's ghost, and the Vader-Palpatine call in Ep V

I have never seen one man willfully disconnect with his audience so much.