By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HULIQ: Playstation 3 was number one selling console February 2011 in US

homer said:
Zlejedi said:

I'd take those news with huge grain of salt ;)

Isn't that ice?

OT: I officially only go by Huliq numbers now. :P

He's talking about the salt in the ocean water...quite obvious I would say.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

lol, I found this comment on n4g.com:

"Good to see you agreeing. The PS3 continues to dominate the world, crushing all resistance. The world is just becoming a killzone for Sony to own, innovating and going farther into uncharted territory. It's like god has declared a war on the xbox, and heavy rain and lightning is pounding it. Every time I hear an xbox clanking away, I know that every single ratchet and every last metal gear on it is not solid, but defective and broken. The xbox is infamous for it's hardware failures, and Sony is just leaving all the xboxs broken pieces of twisted metal. Honestly, gears of war is the last guardian of the xbox, guarding it from complete failure."

Totally fanboyish, but awesome to read.

This is fantastic.  I wish I came up with this, it is glorious.  :D

....And true. *runs away*

Zlejedi said:
poroporo said:
Zlejedi said:

I'd take those news with huge grain of salt ;)

That's an iceberg.

Yeah but it's hard to find picture of salt grain this big :D

Point taken. :)

is this WW sales?? or just US??

we did just have GT5, LBP2 and K3.

Silver-Tiger said:

"Good to see you agreeing. The PS3 continues to dominate the world, crushing all resistance. The world is just becoming a killzone for Sony to own, innovating and going farther into uncharted territory. It's like god has declared a war on the xbox, and heavy rain and lightning is pounding it. Every time I hear an xbox clanking away, I know that every single ratchet and every last metal gear on it is not solid, but defective and broken. The xbox is infamous for it's hardware failures, and Sony is just leaving all the xboxs broken pieces of twisted metal. Honestly, gears of war is the last guardian of the xbox, guarding it from complete failure."

Fanboyish? I only see truth in that post

BELI3VE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

only sign QB's contract will make it happen

If this were EMEA numbers I would definitely agree with those numbers. In the U.S. however, I'll be surprised if the PS3 outsold the XBox 360. Did you even see the numbers from Jan?

'gaming till I'm gone'

darthdevidem01 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

BELI3VE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because your a fanboy as well. It's funny seeing these posts for the PS3 when it's still dead last overall. Good creative writing. He may want to use that skill for something meaningful next time.

'gaming till I'm gone'

Haha no chance!

XanderZane said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

That's because your a fanboy as well. It's funny seeing these posts for the PS3 when it's still dead last overall. Good creative writing. He may want to use that skill for something meaningful next time.

Pretty sure darth was joking...