By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HULIQ: Playstation 3 was number one selling console February 2011 in US

XanderZane said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

lol, I found this comment on n4g.com:

"Good to see you agreeing. The PS3 continues to dominate the world, crushing all resistance. The world is just becoming a killzone for Sony to own, innovating and going farther into uncharted territory. It's like god has declared a war on the xbox, and heavy rain and lightning is pounding it. Every time I hear an xbox clanking away, I know that every single ratchet and every last metal gear on it is not solid, but defective and broken. The xbox is infamous for it's hardware failures, and Sony is just leaving all the xboxs broken pieces of twisted metal. Honestly, gears of war is the last guardian of the xbox, guarding it from complete failure."

Totally fanboyish, but awesome to read.

Fanboyish? I only see truth in that post

BELI3VE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because your a fanboy as well. It's funny seeing these posts for the PS3 when it's still dead last overall. Good creative writing. He may want to use that skill for something meaningful next time.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

wtf killzone 3 sold horribly and it sold 390 grand!!! that's almost as big boost ans mgs4 and over god of war 3!!

i know for sure its number one in europe but mosst likely still second or third in america

XanderZane said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

lol, I found this comment on n4g.com:

"Good to see you agreeing. The PS3 continues to dominate the world, crushing all resistance. The world is just becoming a killzone for Sony to own, innovating and going farther into uncharted territory. It's like god has declared a war on the xbox, and heavy rain and lightning is pounding it. Every time I hear an xbox clanking away, I know that every single ratchet and every last metal gear on it is not solid, but defective and broken. The xbox is infamous for it's hardware failures, and Sony is just leaving all the xboxs broken pieces of twisted metal. Honestly, gears of war is the last guardian of the xbox, guarding it from complete failure."

Totally fanboyish, but awesome to read.

Fanboyish? I only see truth in that post

BELI3VE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because your a fanboy as well. It's funny seeing these posts for the PS3 when it's still dead last overall. Good creative writing. He may want to use that skill for something meaningful next time.

learn sarcasm

or

If it's counting WW numbers then yes!

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

They just wanted site hits....mission accomplished.

Around the Network

If true that's awesome! 

Even though I play 360 about 15x more than my PS3, for some reason I'm still a PS3 fanboy...go figure. 

yo_john117 said:

I didn't even waste my time going to that site. They are probably less accurate then VGC.

MightyGrogg said:
yo_john117 said:

I didn't even waste my time going to that site. They are probably less accurate then VGC.

i site less accurate than VGC? that's hard to find!

dsage01 said:
MightyGrogg said:
yo_john117 said:

hmmm, could you show me where there's another free site that has all of this information every week about the sales of every singlegame?  Not to mention a more accurate one?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
dsage01 said:
MightyGrogg said:
yo_john117 said:

hmmm, could you show me where there's another free site that has all of this information every week about the sales of every singlegame?  Not to mention a more accurate one?

it's called sarcasm smart ass