By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HULIQ: Playstation 3 was number one selling console February 2011 in US

According to data compiled by HULIQ News, Sony’s Playstation 3 was the best-selling console in February 2011 – data that should be backed up by the coming NPD Group report for the month, due in mid-March.

To summarize:
Playstation 3: 390,000 units (+8.3% YOY)
Xbox 360: 350,000 units (-17% YOY)
Nintendo Wii: 340,000 units (-15% YOY)

http://www.huliq.com/10177/playstation-3-was-number-one-selling-console-february-2011

What do you think? That's possible? I guess not and NPD will show another numbers.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

According to data compiled by HULIQ News, Sony’s Playstation 3 was the best-selling console in February 2011 – data that should be backed up by the coming NPD Group report for the month, due in mid-March.

To summarize:
Playstation 3: 390,000 units ( 8.3% YOY)

http://www.huliq.com/10177/playstation-3-was-number-one-selling-console-february-2011

What do you think? That's possible? I guess not and NPD will show another numbers.

Why would PS3 jump 130k month over month? ...

Can't see Wii being up either.

"HULIQ predicts 350,000 units for the Xbox 360."

This seems like a complete phoney site with no actual sources or anything lol.

who is HULIQ?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Seece said:
ethomaz said:

To summarize:

Because Killzone 3 bundle?

M.U.G.E.N said:

who is HULIQ?

isn't that the guy who turns into some green guy when he is angry?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Seece said:
ethomaz said:

To summarize:

"The numbers listed above can be treated as what is hopefully more than an educated guess"

Anyway. Killzone did like, 250k in Americas for Feb?? you expect the 130k rise to be due to Killzone 3? LOL

VGChartz - "Roughly 10% of the 500,000 units were bundled with PS3 hardware"

So a 25k life from the bundles.

Porcupine_I said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

who is HULIQ?

isn't that the guy who turns into some green guy when he is angry?

Buhahahhahaha! good thing i was done with my drink when I read this...good one

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Seece said:
ethomaz said:
Seece said:
ethomaz said:

To summarize:

"The numbers listed above can be treated as what is hopefully more than an educated guess"

Anyway. Killzone did like, 250k in Americas for Feb?? you expect the 130k rise to be due to Killzone 3? LOL

VGChartz - "Roughly 10% of the 500,000 units were bundled with PS3 hardware"

So a 25k life from the bundles.

$50 deals?

Just saying a possible cause... but I think PS3 will be the third again in Feb by NPD... I have almost certain.

US? Not a chance. Would be nice to see however haha

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Now this looks like a fine example of numbers pulled from the behind.

360 above Wii by a mere 10k? PS3 above 360 by 40k?

I will eat my beard if these numbers are even close.