By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HULIQ: Playstation 3 was number one selling console February 2011 in US

That's impossible.

Around the Network

Well. About HULIQ:

HULIQ.com is an independent news organization and is owned by Hareyan Publishing LLC,

Our mission is to report the news on current events and inform the public while being one of the first original sources to report on news events. HULIQ reporters investigate recent events in detail.

The news is reported and maintained by our Huliq editors and HULIQ reporting team. Currently HULIQ has 16 reporters and 3 editors that work at our news-desk daily and they can be easily contacted.

HULIQ aims to share information and promote knowledge about current events.

forest-spirit said:

Now this looks like a fine example of numbers pulled from the behind.

360 above Wii by a mere 10k? PS3 above 360 by 40k?

I will eat my beard if these numbers are even close.

quoted :)

Not saying that PS3 will lead the pack but I think it will be up from last month's numbers.

160GB has been selling very well since it had a $50 promotion from many top retailers the entire month of February.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

mantlepiecek said:

I don't see how that's possible...

ahaha, but that's the joke, isn't it?

On topic...pretty sure this site is just pulling numbers out of their asses, no way its true.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

pssh, the plot of Homefront comming to pass is more likely than this happening.

lol, I found this comment on n4g.com:

"Good to see you agreeing. The PS3 continues to dominate the world, crushing all resistance. The world is just becoming a killzone for Sony to own, innovating and going farther into uncharted territory. It's like god has declared a war on the xbox, and heavy rain and lightning is pounding it. Every time I hear an xbox clanking away, I know that every single ratchet and every last metal gear on it is not solid, but defective and broken. The xbox is infamous for it's hardware failures, and Sony is just leaving all the xboxs broken pieces of twisted metal. Honestly, gears of war is the last guardian of the xbox, guarding it from complete failure."

Totally fanboyish, but awesome to read.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

If they've actually done some research, then the horrible part is that it'll be 360>>PS3>>>Wii, :O.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Zlejedi said:

I'd take those news with huge grain of salt ;)

Isn't that ice?

OT: I officially only go by Huliq numbers now. :P

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Well I bought a second PS3 in February, so that explains it.

But seriously, this seems pretty unlikely.