By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation...It's a religion

I own lots of sony consoles: PS1, PS1 slim, PS2, PS3, PS3 slim, PSP1k and PSP2k

Does the 50 games have to be current or at any point in time (lifetime)? Because I easily have owned 50 (probably 100 ) in my lifetime but my current total would only be like 30-40. All I still have is PSP, PS3 and PS1 games. I've sold all my PS2 games b/c i never play it anymore and I owned the most games for the PS2.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

assuming we're not saying 50 games per console...I'm a fucking Cardinal!

The proof is your game collection, I checked yours and you dont have fifty games...without it you cannot be a Cardinal.

I belong to the pure bloods Playstation.

No other console

Burned all LG electronics as of today

Only buy exclusives

Would breakup with any girl if they ever say a bad word about Playstation.

p.s People like that exist, right? 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
makingmusic476 said:

You guys scare me sometimes.

And like Ajascent, I guess I'm a Cardinal? 

Edit:

Ya know, for the guy starting this religion, your PlayStation collection is pretty weak.  And your first party:third party ratio is stupidly low.

I'm starting a reformation!

My thread, my rules. 

Im a bishop, hmmm fear me -.-

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

Hmm your rules, I am one of the highest ranked individuals, but I don't play by your rules, I play by mine.

Mine rules are simple, buy whatever I want, support whoever I want, and best of all enjoy life. 

As I stand, I rather support Makingmusic army. 

Now, THIS is a set of superstitious beliefs I can get into!

Gilgamesh said:

My thread, my rules.

That's what Leo X said in 1517!

@acevil:  *high fives*

brothers, let us pray together to the almights MOD that he may spare us from bans and locked threads.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Hey, it looks like I'm a cardinal. :)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/