By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA shows the middle finger to the consumer yet again (Madden 3DS related)

Even though I don't like the Madden series, this is just too much:

"No multiplayer for 3DS Madden NFL Football

Madden NFL Football 3DS will not include any multiplayer features. This is a major omission from the title, and one of the centre pieces of the Madden series.

In addition, Madden will not include the likes of StreetPass, gyroscopic motion control, or the 3DS' cameras.

Madden is one of the 3DS' launch day titles, but does a complete lack of multiplayer put you off purchasing? "

http://www.3dsfocus.com/2011/02/no-multiplayer-for-3ds-madden-nfl.html

That's right, not even local multyplayer will be avaible, just single player mode.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

Honestly I can understand why. Most who would want mutliplayer would get the console versions, handhelds would do better with single-player. Also this way, they can hype a sequel by including multiplayer in it whilst giving them chance to get to grips with the new system

You expected EA to take the 3DS seriously?
When it tanks they'll come with the same excuses. Nothing new.

I would like to understand the business reasoning behind this. Honestly.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:

I would like to understand the business reasoning behind this. Honestly.

It's the same behind most of the Wii's.

Around the Network
palancas7 said:

You expected EA to take the 3DS seriously?
When it tanks they'll come with the same excuses. Nothing new.

Yeah, but it still boggles my mind. I don't know a single person who buys sport games for the single player.

wow thats garbage.

One of the many reasons why EA keeps losing money. They don't care about their customers, just milking their franchises! Hope you keep losing money EA!!!

Obviously they are just releasing this for a quick buck like they do at the launch of every console. Expect Madden NFL 12 to launch a few monts later with multiplayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

EA hates Nintendo.