By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Up......... Wii........

Good to see the Xbox flying high even if its only in the US. I love the 360! I like the PS3, its just not quite the console it could have been.

Around the Network

360 really doesn't have a reason to be selling that much, I have a feeling once shipped numbers come out things will look differently, something just seems off, 360 hasn't even had a notable exclusive launch this year and kinect sales are droping and are less then the amount 360s are rising, the only other thing I can think of is people replacing 360s that broke but that doesn't make much sense either why now

Demonslayersoultaker said:

360 really doesn't have a reason to be selling that much, I have a feeling once shipped numbers come out things will look differently, something just seems off, 360 hasn't even had a notable exclusive launch this year and kinect sales are droping and are less then the amount 360s are rising, the only other thing I can think of is people replacing 360s that broke but that doesn't make much sense either why now

Um, it's only February. Also, why would someone go out and pay for a 360 out of their own pocket when Microsoft would repair it for free?

It's fucking tiresome to see so many elitist jerks criticizing an entire country because they don't buy their console of preference. Accept it, if they buy it, is because they believe it provides them the most bang for their buck.

pezus said:

Why does 360 keep increasing randomly in Americas?

Test Drive Unlimited 2 is a sequel to an X-Box exclusive title. It was a small jump this week because of that.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

So the constant relentless bias against it from pretty much every third party and gaming site finally started having an effect ey?

I LOVE ICELAND!

ghaleon1980 said:

Um, it's only February. Also, why would someone go out and pay for a 360 out of their own pocket when Microsoft would repair it for free?

Well there is a Kinect exclusive coming out next week, and games like Dead Space 2, and especially Test Drive Unlimited 2 (a sequel to a 360 exclusive), push more hardware on the 360. Not to mention, the 360 just came out of shortages, so people who wanted one in January can finally get one. Also, other then LBP2 and Killzone 3, what notable PS3 exclusives are there? What about Wii? PSP? DS? No one has anything really stellar now, all the big games are multiplatform HD.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

ghaleon1980 said:

Because it's not covered more often then it is, and after it gets repaired it usually breaks down again within less then a year sometimes just a few months 

Michael-5 said:
ghaleon1980 said:

Well there is a Kinect exclusive coming out next week, and games like Dead Space 2, and especially Test Drive Unlimited 2 (a sequel to a 360 exclusive), push more hardware on the 360. Not to mention, the 360 just came out of shortages, so people who wanted one in January can finally get one. Also, other then LBP2 and Killzone 3, what notable PS3 exclusives are there? What about Wii? PSP? DS? No one has anything really stellar now, all the big games are multiplatform HD.

Good point, maybe bulletstorm is selling the 360 consoles that would make sense, old 360 dev, shooter, over the top to grab attention that might be it 

Pavolink said:

*See Wii #s*

Oh boy...

Nah, Wii will see a price cut, and get crazy sales this fall with Zelda as well, and maybe a limited edition green Wii.

However until E3, I think the HD consoles will continually outsell the Wii, PS3 will need a few weeks to surpass Wii in Americas, but it wll happen. 360 should also be above Wii soon in EMEAA.