By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Up......... Wii........

I'm almost certain the 360s being overtracked. It's interesting that Kinect is attributed to the rise in sales of the 360. If Kinect caused the 360 to rise this week from last week, now is it possible that Kinect saw an almost 30000 unit sales drop from last week to this week. If people were buying 360s for Kinect, then why would Kinect see such a steep drop from last week. An increase in sales for the 360 should yeild an increase(or substaining) sales for Kinect seeing how it has a package in deal with 360s, but it doesn't.

Around the Network

Oh America- where is your taste? 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

thegame1000 said:

I'm almost certain the 360s being overtracked. It's interesting that Kinect is attributed to the rise in sales of the 360. If Kinect caused the 360 to rise this week from last week, now is it possible that Kinect saw an almost 30000 unit sales drop from last week to this week. If people were buying 360s for Kinect, then why would Kinect see such a steep drop from last week. An increase in sales for the 360 should yeild an increase(or substaining) sales for Kinect seeing how it has a package in deal with 360s, but it doesn't.

Reduced stand-alone unit sales and increased Bundle sales?

Potable_Toe said:
thegame1000 said:

Reduced stand-alone unit sales and increased Bundle sales?

Even if that happened, Kinect sales shouldn't have changed that much. If more of the Kinect sales are bundled then there's still to large of a gap between total unit sales and bundled sales.

Around the Network

bring on the npd, lol

GuiltySpartan77 said:
snyperdud said:

The PSP is dead in NA.

360 is doing great with the PS3 and Wii doing okay.

DS is dropping fast as expected.

What is up with your predictions for the end of the year especially for ps3 and 360 you think the xbox will only sell 5 million in a year and the ps3 to only sell 8 million this year im sorry those are terrible sale predictions. 

I noticed a lot of wishful thinking going on in this thread.

psrock said:

I don't think the 360 is overtracked at all, it's very popular in America right now, and the only place where Kinect is having a huge impact. 

You know, considering most here are either 1) attacking Americans or 2) attacking the sites tracking, this was refreshing to see from someone that we KNOW isn't a 360 fan persay.  I have a newfound respect for you, sir.

OT: 

Mass Effect 2 (PS3)
Electronic Arts
4 18,576 124,690

"Sadness. This game deserves better.  Disappointment.  Lifetime sales likely less than 500,000 ..."

pezus said:

Why does 360 keep increasing randomly in Americas?

Probably certain shipments of RROD

EDIT: Well after doing some research slim can't get RROD...? Still wouldn't be shocked though.

Wii needs a price cut IMO.

OK, now I'm saying it. Therefore it IS bad. It needs something to entice sales, something to bring it back. The 360, I dunno, it's a monster. The wii is dropping back, it has no footholds in any areas now which it can count on. So Nintendo need to see this and do something about it, before it's too late...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.