By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I bet Forza 4 will outsell Gran Turismo 5 in Americas.

LOL? why are there pictures of GT5 prolog bundles here  when were talking about GT5?

seriously forza is bundled massively thats why it got those sales, HECK I HAVE NO PROBLEM facing the fact that GT3 was bundled massively to achive 15m.

Conclusion?

GT5>forza with no bundles counted.

GT5>forza with bundles counted for both(if GT5 ever gets bundled).

Around the Network

is the bet for GT5 or GT5 prologue?

there seems to be a lot of confusion looking at the posts above.

Ping_ii said:

LOL? why are there pictures of GT5 prolog bundles here  when were talking about GT5?

seriously forza is bundled massively thats why it got those sales, HECK I HAVE NO PROBLEM facing the fact that GT3 was bundled massively to achive 15m.

Conclusion?

gt5 has been bundled in america at least and australia, im sure there will be other places. And I am not talking about prologue I am talking about GT5. Since release you paid 499 instead of 549 for the 320 in australia and you get GT5 for free.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AussieGecko said:
Ping_ii said:

Conclusion?

gt5 has been bundled in america at least and australia, im sure there will be other places. And I am not talking about prologue I am talking about GT5. Since release you paid 499 instead of 549 for the 320 in australia and you get GT5 for free.

I have yet to see any American bundles of GT5 in the Americas...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

wow everone's posting photo's of gt5 prologue and a whole bunch of other games like lbp infamous you guys are posting pics of all the ps3 bundeles

lets face it gt is a way bigger series than forza and there's no point comparing the two forza 4 will probably get 2.5 million by end of the year if bundled good and gt5 got that in one week even with all the delays!

you know and i know that forza wouldn't have passed 1.2-1.3 million in america (a prediction)! gt5 prologe had more sales than forza 3 in u.s.a in it's opening month despite it coming 1 year late and that too right in front of gta

now forza 3 suddenly has 2.7 million sales in the u.s.a passing games like gow 3 when it had 11 times a bigger opening month!

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:

is the bet for GT5 or GT5 prologue?

there seems to be a lot of confusion looking at the posts above.

Yes, the only explanation I can figure is that some GT5 haters downplayers must have got pregnant and had a sudden craving for phail.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I think you could be right.  I like them both and they're both deserving of great sales.

homer said:
AussieGecko said:
Ping_ii said:

Conclusion?

thats because there werent any

osamanobama said:
homer said:
AussieGecko said:
Ping_ii said:

Conclusion?

thats because there werent any

bu bu but AussieGekko said there were some. Wuz he lion?!?!

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:

bu bu but AussieGekko said there were some. Wuz he lion?!?!

dont be a pain in the arse I must have been thinking about europe

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752