By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I bet Forza 4 will outsell Gran Turismo 5 in Americas.

Vueguy said:

regular sales, i think Forza 3 did worst than GT5 even in America.

in 10 weeks, Forza 3 sold 800K in America, in 10 weeks, GT5 sold 1.5m in AMerica.

Forza 3 got bundle so it sold a  lots more after that.

as for Forza 4, nobody will know it till it come out. now it still don't have a release date yet. all i know is that there is not that much X360 gamers that like racing game that much. none of my friends on XBL play Forza 3. they either play a FPS game like CoD or Halo or Gears of War.

shush!!!!!

how dare you! refrain that statement at once. =D

Around the Network

Has a shot.  Will need a lot of bundling though judging by Forza 3's sales pattern.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

i would definetly like to see the sales of forza 3 without bundling i'm guessing it hasn't even hit 2 million yet probably around 1.3-1.4 million

btw forza 3 is the most bundeled game of all time

forza 3 odst bundle

forza 3 and lego batman bundle

get a xbox 360 and forza 3 bundle

and many other bundels i have never heard of!!!

edit: changed 1.6-1.7 to 1.3-1.4

dsage01 said:

i would definetly like to see the sales of forza 3 without bundling i'm guessing it hasn't even hit 2 million yet probably around 1.6-1.7 million

forza 3 odst bundle

so again you have sources for that ridiculous statement?

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AussieGecko:

well about all the bundles yes i have seen them in bestbuy futureshop or eb games flyers

about the 1.3-1.4 million i'm just predicting it sold that much maybe less because if it sold 800k in 10 weeks with bundles and 175k in u.s.a in a month (it's stronghold) gt5 sold 597k in one month than 560.5 k in the next in the  u.s.a not half of what it sold in europe!

seriously this random shit has got to stop it's like saying i bet killzone will outsell halo in japan which doesn't matter what matters is ww sales halo can outsell killzone worldwide in it's first week which is the most important thing

Around the Network
dsage01 said:

AussieGecko:

well about all the bundles yes i have seen them in bestbuy futureshop or eb games flyers

about the 1.3-1.4 million i'm just predicting it sold that much maybe less because if it sold 800k in 10 weeks with bundles and 175k in u.s.a in a month (it's stronghold) gt5 sold 597k in one month than 560.5 k in the next in the  u.s.a not half of what it sold in europe!

seriously this random shit has got to stop it's like saying i bet killzone will outsell halo in japan which doesn't matter what matters is ww sales halo can outsell killzone worldwide in it's first week which is the most important thing

Dont say it then if you dont have proof, you have said it in minimum 2 threads. If you can find a source I will accept it but c'mon man.

And yes forza 4 will only most likely outsell gt5 in US, but that is why the OP posted.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

dsage01 said:

i would definetly like to see the sales of forza 3 without bundling i'm guessing it hasn't even hit 2 million yet probably around 1.3-1.4 million

forza 3 odst bundle

edit: changed 1.6-1.7 to 1.3-1.4

Nsanity: we're talking about the gt5 not the prologe sure if you want to compare the actual sales of prologe vs forza 3 prologe still wins GT5P: 5.1 million Forza 3: 4.79 million
http://www.polyphony.co.jp/english/list.html = gt5 prologue sales as of sept 2010
vgchartz=forza3 sales as of last week
AusieGeko:

Dont say it then if you dont have proof, you have said it in minimum 2 threads. If you can find a source I will accept it but c'mon man.

And yes forza 4 will only most likely outsell gt5 in US, but that is why the OP posted.

i don't know maybe forza 4 will outsell gt5 in the u.s.a but it's not right to compare 2 games like that! i could say gt5 can outsell forza 1-3 with all that bundling forza 3 and 2 got but i know it's not right to compare forza with gran turismo because there at two completly seperate leages. Gt5 can sell 9 million without bundles and 10.5 million with bundles if you compare gt5 with halo it's fine if you compare uncharted sales with halo sales that just puts those ps3 owners start doing stupid things and start putting gran turismo in front of games like left 4 dead even though the 2 are not realated in anyway

btw i own both ps3 and xbox 360 and am not a fanboy i am not saying which one is a better game!