Thanks for the tip lol.

Around the Network

Thats horrible. Fucking pirates.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

so ether someone working for Crytek leaked this with the master key (hopefully they have time to make a new one, I don't think it has gone gold yet) or someone working for Crytek is a stupid idiot that left a Dev version lying arround with the master key... 

The master key is the only worrying thing about this leak as if Crytek don't create a new one and block the old one then pirates will be able to play multiplayer just like a proper version. Hopefully they have time to fix that problem before launch.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Kantor said:

Who would pirate Crysis? You'll have paid some $1000 for a computer that can run it, and you can't pay another $50 for the actual game?

Waaayyy off. You must be pretty stupid if you pay $1000 for a PC to be able to run Crysis.

Soleron said:

3m is about the number of people in the world with super high-end rigs that feel like they need a game that uses all that powerr - whether it does so efficiently or not, or whether it's a good game or not. Apart from the graphics it was an average shooter (from what I've seen in LPs/reviews; haven't played it).

Personally I liked the game a lot - especially compared to most other shooters - and I'm not alone with my opinion. Most people who claim it's mediocre seem to never have played it at all.

Ouch...

I'll wait for the actual version thank you very much

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

fuck these fucking hackers they can go fuck themselfs

Chevinator123 said:

fuck these fucking hackers they can go fuck themselfs

Someone ain't taking his happy pills.

It is a shame to see the developer get bend over like that, but this sort of thing happens quite often in relation to PC games, besides, think of this as a Beta, surely the end product will be more polished? You never know, those who pirate it may grow a conscience and purchase the full game when it comes out due to it being reasonably good.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Zkuq said:
Kantor said:

Who would pirate Crysis? You'll have paid some $1000 for a computer that can run it, and you can't pay another $50 for the actual game?

Waaayyy off. You must be pretty stupid if you pay $1000 for a PC to be able to run Crysis.

Would you really be desperate to get Crysis for any reason other than to show off your hardware? A $500 PC could run it, yes, but not very well.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Already, lets hope some patches are made before the official release.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Kantor said:
Zkuq said:
Kantor said:

Would you really be desperate to get Crysis for any reason other than to show off your hardware? A $500 PC could run it, yes, but not very well.

If you got the $500 PC now, it would definitely run it well. If you got it in 2006, well, it would still have run it and probably well enough to be enjoyable, too. But $600-$700 would have been more like it back then. It's still a lot less than $1000.

Besides, like I said, I liked the game and I'm not alone with my opinion. The biggest (although not the only, mind you) whiners about its gameplay seem to the people who never even tried it.