By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pirates, admit you're thieves

I tried pirating once and i was not able to enjoy the game at all. Never pirated again.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

By the way. Anyone make out the music in the background? I recognise it but... It escapes me.

It's from FF IX.

I like this thread. Twesterm, you're cool in my book.

Zorn and Thorns theme!

DKC Final Boss.

I am now happy

His right, there is no excuse. 

Your living in an era where games can be delivered to your door to rent,  you can get cheaper games via direct download for minimal money or even now import from other countrys for much less than your countrys pricing as well.

But like the anime industry, people think there supporting the artists or animators or the industry by taking there work, putting it on the net and not giving back any money at all.  It is stealing you are a thief.  Open your wallet and pay your keep bitch.

""But but but I'm a pirate!""

Pirates had the balls to steal in person.  You don't. 

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Snesboy said:

Yes. I'm a fucking pirate.

There was no way I was gonna pay money for a sloppy PC port of RE4 when I already owned all the other versions of the game.

There was no way I was going to pay money for GTA III on PC when I already own it on Xbox.

Yes, I pirate stuff. Get over it.

I think you missed the point of the video. He isn't bitching that people pirate mainly. He's bitching that people make excuses like that. It doesn't matter if it is sloppy or you already own multiple copies. Stealing is stealing and it is that simple. Note i'm not judging you i'm just saying. I have pirated before too but i'm not going to make excuses for myself.

Thank you.

One more thing, I would totally steal a car, or whatever if I could get away with it. But I can't, so I'm not going to do it.

Only thing I pirate is music, not games.

I know its stealing, but in my defence I do buy many CD's though (probably a lot more than the average teenager) so while I do steal music I also buy a lot. 

Pirating has made me stop pirating.  Games that i've pirated, i ended up buying in the end so now rather than waste my time and bandwidth downloading i just buy the dam thing and enjoy it.

SpartenOmega117 said:

I tried pirating once and i was not able to enjoy the game at all. Never pirated again.

i agree with the OP and i agree with this post.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453