By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 Open Beta

zgamer5 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
zgamer5 said:

damn you gg!!!!!!!!! spent the whole day downloading and fucking data corrupted.

its only 800 mg lol.....Either way what do you mean?

it took me 15 hours to download that! data corupted cant instal beta.

That is really weird lol...hope the actual game doesn't turn out that way, even though there is no install

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
zgamer5 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
zgamer5 said:

damn you gg!!!!!!!!! spent the whole day downloading and fucking data corrupted.

That is really weird lol...hope the actual game doesn't turn out that way, even though there is no install

what do you mean actual game? when you download something and you have crapy internet theirs a chance of the data getting corrupted, and you dont download the game for such a thing to happen. im re downloading it. currently at 4% will sleep now. if i wake up and its not done, ot if its corrupted again i will take my broken ps3 and brake it with a hammer.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

KylieDog said:

After much playing I have concluded that map design blows and have all the problems seen in KZ2 maps, the class abilties have just got stupid, weapon balance is crap, spawncamping is just as bad as KZ2 and that GG have done nothing to fix the problem of people just going for kills in objective games and still scoring as high as the people who tried to follow the point of the game.

Crap.  GG seem to be all visuals and worthless when it comes to gameplay side of things.

The other map (that ruined city or whatever) from the closed beta was much better. For some reason GG seems to just love making maps with small corridors and it's horrible, especially considering the retardism of being able equip 2 grenades, and even 3 when you fill your ammo.

The whole balance of the game was throw off by the fact that the health in this game has been reduced massively. All those guns with 50-100 in their clips should've taken a hit with the health decrease.

I'll agree with the visuals comment though - GG is so obssessed with graphics and aesthetics that the gameplay suffers because of it. People praise the visuals so much and while KZ2 got it's ass kissed so much because of it's technical achievements, the multiplayer suffered horribly in the end.

It's disappointing to see somethin with so much potential not reach that potential because this gen is so horribly in love with graphics. KZ3 is a good game but i don't think it'll be anywhere near some kinda god-status game.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

zgamer5 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
zgamer5 said:

15h ?! 

What speed internet do you have?

cant seem to connect to a MP match anymore. and i've got up to 60k'ish points too :(

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
KylieDog said:

After much playing I have concluded that map design blows and have all the problems seen in KZ2 maps, the class abilties have just got stupid, weapon balance is crap, spawncamping is just as bad as KZ2 and that GG have done nothing to fix the problem of people just going for kills in objective games and still scoring as high as the people who tried to follow the point of the game.

Crap.  GG seem to be all visuals and worthless when it comes to gameplay side of things.

Oh and they removed squad spawning, so game is just a cluster of random people.

Yeah, youre right, after playing the beta for a few hours (and now many people have different abilities)

some classes are just toooo good (saboteur) in warzone its much easier for the ISA side to make kills (unbalanced map) and its just fucking stupid, that a single shotgun shot can kill me when the guys 6 metres away, while the standard isa weapon (m82 or sumthing) takes a clip to kill someone and isnt accurate (it was much better in kz2)

sniper is overpowered, too, i mean, one shotkills its much easier to quickscope now

aaaaand what is the most annoying thing is that you cant throw spawn grenades anymore, doesnt make sense to spawn somewhere behind having to run 1 minute to get into the action and get killed by a single snipershot

and they could have at least let the not so much skilled players (under level 5) play with themselves in a server instead with the guys who have everything unlocked

bad decision GG...

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

ProdigyBam said:
KylieDog said:

Yeah, youre right, after playing the beta for a few hours (and now many people have different abilities)

some classes are just toooo good (saboteur) in warzone its much easier for the ISA side to make kills (unbalanced map) and its just fucking stupid, that a single shotgun shot can kill me when the guys 6 metres away, while the standard isa weapon (m82 or sumthing) takes a clip to kill someone and isnt accurate (it was much better in kz2)

sniper is overpowered, too, i mean, one shotkills its much easier to quickscope now

aaaaand what is the most annoying thing is that you cant throw spawn grenades anymore, doesnt make sense to spawn somewhere behind having to run 1 minute to get into the action and get killed by a single snipershot

and they could have at least let the not so much skilled players (under level 5) play with themselves in a server instead with the guys who have everything unlocked

bad decision GG...

i suggest you go post that on GG killzone 3 forum.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
ProdigyBam said:

Spawn grenades were hoorrriiibble. Has to be one of the stupidest things I've seen in an fps. It was part of the reason why KZ2's multiplayer was so broken and full of clusterf****s. Removing them was fine, being killled by a single shot from a sniper isn't fine.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with having to run for abit to get into the action. It promotes careful play while discouraging retarded kamikaze tactics. Imagine trying to defend an area while you got almost the entire enemy team spawning pretty much right outside that area, all rushing you with rocket launchers and nade spam. It would've been even worse in KZ3 because of the reduced spawn time. All CoD games on consoles are a mess because of the fact that you pretty much always spawn in the middle of everything.

DICE had it so easy when it came to balancing Bad Company 2 due to the simple fact that all the maps are wide-open and huge. Spammy explosives barely disrupt the balance of things, unlike CoD/KZ where the maps are stupidly cramped.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

KylieDog said:

The hell. Most of Killzone 2's maps were great.

I agree that Killzone 3's map design sucks, but they suck especially bad in comparison to awesome maps like Salamun Market an Radec Academy from Killzone 2.

makingmusic476 said:
KylieDog said:

The hell. Most of Killzone 2's maps were great.

I agree that Killzone 3's map design sucks, but they suck especially bad in comparison to awesome maps like Salamun Market an Radec Academy from Killzone 2.

Ah Salamun Market, how I miss thee.

I was finally able to get in and I need to get used to console shooters again. I'm kind of bummed out at the weapon choice/unlocks. I miss having the stanard ISA/Helghast rifles. Now we have to work our way through stupid SMG's and most everything seems to be burst fire  now which is annoying because I do a lot of tapping of R1.