By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 Open Beta

ithis said:
Aldro said:

Best FPS IMO, fairly tied with Killzone 2 but I feel most changes are for the better.

The graphics are fucking crazy, best graphics to date on consoles, no doubt. Only competition in MY book is Uncharted 3 & Rage.

Gameplay has been changed but after an hour, you really get the hang of it and I love it so much more now. The modes , gameplay, SOUND, animations oh my god, Killzone 3 really rocks.

OH and the 3D is insane!

I don't know how you can compare something that is tosomething that isn't yet. Plus you should not ignore Crisys 2. Anyways...

How are the Move controls? Do you guys start feeling the benefits of pointer controls in FPS games? /semi-sarcasm

Comparing it to Uncharted 3 because Uncharted 2 really is close against Killzone 3 IMO. And from what Ive seen off Rage and it being open world, thats pretty impressive. I played the closed beta that had 3 maps and this one only has one of it. If the full product was a rip off the beta, my opinion still stands, god forbid it looking better LOL.

Crysis 2 for the X360 as beta was ..wow, I was so let down compared to the Killzone 3 beta on the PS3. Im talking consoles so yeah, I will ignore Crysis 2. Sorry mate ^^.

Around the Network

Yes the Menu look terrible honestly. I'm a huge Killzone fan bought every single game in the franchise, but I'm sadly disappointed as of right now. I don't even understand some of the guns on the game. They should make some sort of display of telling us how powerful some of the weapons are. The LMG got patched in the close beta, but it's still overpowered. The Assault Rifle feel really weak sometimes same with the SMG. I don't know I'm gonna keep playing some more to see if I get used to it. Honestly though the Menus and the way the multiplayer is displayed is probably the worst I've ever seen in my life.  I was just playing and got kicked again and I can't even connect lmao... 

Those who know nothing can understand nothing. 

Admiral-Snake said:

Yes the Menu look terrible honestly. I'm a huge Killzone fan bought every single game in the franchise, but I'm sadly disappointed as of right now. I don't even understand some of the guns on the game. They should make some sort of display of telling us how powerful some of the weapons are. The LMG got patched in the close beta, but it's still overpowered. The Assault Rifle feel really weak sometimes same with the SMG. I don't know I'm gonna keep playing some more to see if I get used to it. Honestly though the Menus and the way the multiplayer is displayed is probably the worst I've ever seen in my life.  I was just playing and got kicked again and I can't even connect lmao... 

They are fixing issues for 1 hour.

Trust me, it looks almost as bad as the prototype menu lol. Same color too, i hate it.

They said they are patching the game for the release. You should go on the killzone.com forums and post your thoughts.

Is it just me or does everyone have a problem connecting every now and then to KZ3 servers ? So far that is the only problem I have encountered.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Using PS Move is the way to go. Increases the fun factor a lot. Too bad my aim gets messed up when I swivel my chair around. lol. For some reason you can't melee with PS Move. That MUST be fixed.

Around the Network
VetteDude said:

Using PS Move is the way to go. Increases the fun factor a lot. Too bad my aim gets messed up when I swivel my chair around. lol. For some reason you can't melee with PS Move. That MUST be fixed.

I am pretty sure you have to trust it forward to melee.

Notorius.A.i.G said:

Is it just me or does everyone have a problem connecting every now and then to KZ3 servers ? So far that is the only problem I have encountered.

I am pretty sure the servers are overloaded, this is good so they can prep for the actually game release lol

damn you gg!!!!!!!!! spent the whole day downloading and fucking data corrupted.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:

damn you gg!!!!!!!!! spent the whole day downloading and fucking data corrupted.

its only 800 mg lol.....Either way what do you mean?

radiantshadow92 said:
zgamer5 said:

its only 800 mg lol.....Either way what do you mean?

it took me 15 hours to download that! data corupted cant instal beta.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good