By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 Open Beta

KylieDog said:
zgamer5 said:
pvaapuri said:

okay.  I played the beta a little bit today.  I didn't like it.  Shotguns and some other guns are way overpowered.  This was gonna be a day one purchase for me, but not anymore.  The closed beta was so much better but they seem to have changed everything since then.

Edit:  I have only played the game with Dualshock controller, have not tried move with it yet.

how is the shotgun overpowered? it has no range.

When 95% of ojectives are in close quarters, and stading in the open is daft.

then it must depend on the map. other maps wont have such issues.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

its fun need to try it in 3d but cant till morning. =/

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

played 3 matches today. I think the engineer is gonna be my class of choice from now on. LMG FTW!

It is too easy to kill someone or to die. I didn't like it.

I'll probably be spending a lot of time with it this weekend.

I was a little bummed that I couldn't get on yesterday after work, but the servers were probably swamped with massive traffic so whatever.

Around the Network

Well so far I like it.  Still has nice feeling of weight, you look down and you're there, etc... but responsiveness feels better - KZ2 always felt just a bit too heavy for me.  Controls felt nice for me.

Liked the map, nice mix of open / closed spaces.  Loved the waves and the view from the docks.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

the shotgun and the LMGs are WAAAAAAY to overpowered, its fking annoying

i loved killzone 2s multiplayer but i dont like some changes made in kz3..

but its still very good

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Best FPS IMO, fairly tied with Killzone 2 but I feel most changes are for the better.

The graphics are fucking crazy, best graphics to date on consoles, no doubt. Only competition in MY book is Uncharted 3 & Rage.

Gameplay has been changed but after an hour, you really get the hang of it and I love it so much more now. The modes , gameplay, SOUND, animations oh my god, Killzone 3 really rocks.

OH and the 3D is insane!

It is sweet thats for sure.

Dislike the red menu thing though

Aldro said:

Best FPS IMO, fairly tied with Killzone 2 but I feel most changes are for the better.

The graphics are fucking crazy, best graphics to date on consoles, no doubt. Only competition in MY book is Uncharted 3 & Rage.

Gameplay has been changed but after an hour, you really get the hang of it and I love it so much more now. The modes , gameplay, SOUND, animations oh my god, Killzone 3 really rocks.

OH and the 3D is insane!

I don't know how you can compare something that is tosomething that isn't yet. Plus you should not ignore Crisys 2. Anyways...

How are the Move controls? Do you guys start feeling the benefits of pointer controls in FPS games? /semi-sarcasm