By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Game You Won't Play Even if it was Free

Any FF game from XII forward !!!!

Around the Network

big mutha trucka that games sucks balls

Star Fox adventures for Gamecube, someone tried to give me that game for free I gave it right back and he gave it right back. I couldnt get rid of it.

Any MMOs

Any shovelware, meaning any Wiisports rip offs, exercise games, dance games, fireplace simulators, imaginez games, cooking mamas, animal simulators, i hate them all

So many. But to pick one, I'll choose God of War, because this kind of sadistic brutality has nothing to do with entertainment imo. I saw some vids of GoW3 recently and I was disgusted a big company like Sony could be so shameless and irresponsible.

Any PS3 or 360 game....

I mean, if I don't have the console how the hell can I play the game? yaknowatimsayin?

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:

Every game you all like.

Including Pokemon stadium 2?!?!?!

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Simulation racers - I tried GT on PS1 and GT3/4 on PS2 and hated them.

Turn-based combat games - I hate most turn-based games. I've only liked a few ( Chrono Trigger..some browser games I've played online).

Before motion controls came along, I would have said FPS games. I think DA is horrible for shooting games.

Crash Team racing. I borrowed it from a guy, played it once and never picked it up agasin. People told me it was as good as Mario Kart. They lied.

NiKKoM said:

Strippoker with D21lewis and badgenome... but boy I was tempted...

How did you resist that?

Halo 3.  So...freaking....boring!  Any Soccer or Call of Duty game puts me to sleep too.  Gears 1 did put me to sleep.  Gears 2 was good. 

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

All sports games.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB