By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Game You Won't Play Even if it was Free

PhantomLink said:

This thread could have been a lot better if the OP had asked about games we won't play unless somebody pay us.

Honestly... Paying me enough money to play Quantum Theory or Bionic Commando will run you the cost of taking in 3 children....

Around the Network

Dead Space, or any other scary games....

But at the moment, I have far too many games to play, so the issue is time not money

MMORPG's, any kind. Heck, I don't even play those that are really free

I've got nothing against the genre, it's just doesn't fit my tastes as it goes against what I believe to be a RPG. But kudos to all those fans who like the genre

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

AbbathTheGrim said:

Bubsy 3D

I was gunna say that . I will add Talespin.

90% of games that come out...I can speak for games that I tried and said, no thanks...so Splatterhouse, Lords of Shadow, Assasins Creed 2, Medal of Honor...many more

Around the Network

oh geez, like almost all of them.

i'd rather play an amazing game i have to pay for than a free game that's only okay.  i buy as many games as i can each year but anything i didn't buy just isn't worth my time at any price.

COD: ___________

mario I honestly think that is the most boring looking bunch of games cannot see any attraction

Any of the GTs.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

rage and fire rage and fire...

I've seen and heard enough of heavy rain to know what it is about.   In my opinion it is not enjoyable and I don't agree with the game's philosophical gaming approach. No play for me.

I'm a marvel guy, so DC universe is a no go. 

World of Warcraft I'm sure has some good aspects, but I wouldn't want to waste my life playing one game.

Wii music

I don't care for the combat systems of almost all JRPG's(exception pokemon of course).

I'm sure there's tons more.