Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Game You Won't Play Even if it was Free

mario I honestly think that is the most boring looking bunch of games cannot see any attraction

Around the Network

Any of the GTs.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

rage and fire rage and fire...

I've seen and heard enough of heavy rain to know what it is about.   In my opinion it is not enjoyable and I don't agree with the game's philosophical gaming approach. No play for me.

I'm a marvel guy, so DC universe is a no go. 

World of Warcraft I'm sure has some good aspects, but I wouldn't want to waste my life playing one game.

Wii music

I don't care for the combat systems of almost all JRPG's(exception pokemon of course).

I'm sure there's tons more.

Pretty much any game that isn't available on a Nintendo console.

As a fanboy, I have my standards to live up to.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Immortal said:

Pretty much any game that isn't available on a Nintendo console.

As a fanboy, I have my standards to live up to.

Wow, i'm impressed.

EDIT: There is no game that is free. You have to spend time playing the game. If i could, i would play every game there ever was made. But i can't, i just don't have the time.

Around the Network

fifa...... any of them!!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Any shovelware games, man they're crap. Sonic games aswell, all of the racing ones or the tennis ones etc.

Most recent popular one would probably be, Call of Duty: Black Ops. I got bored of it extremely fast.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

VXIII said:

FIFA 2005 2006 2007 2008 .... / PES 2005 2006 2007 2008 .... you got the point .

Not a football fan?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

All FPS and most TPS games
All survival horror games
All music games which are played with peripherals