By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor/Report:New Kirby Wii, Pandora's Tower, 3DS/TLS pre-orders, more

Soriku said:
Mr.Metralha said:

I wonder what happened to a Wii game that was set in space, can't recall the name now, it was present in a line up tailer for a brief moment.

Cosmic Walker, mostl likely canned...

Yeah exactly. Maybe Nintendo pulled another project HAMMER on that one.

I wonder if Pandoras Tower will use Vitality Sensor...

Around the Network

What's Pandora's Tower??? O_o

Mr.Metralha said:
Soriku said:
Mr.Metralha said:

I wonder what happened to a Wii game that was set in space, can't recall the name now, it was present in a line up tailer for a brief moment.

Cosmic Walker, mostl likely canned...

Yeah exactly. Maybe Nintendo pulled another project HAMMER on that one.

I wonder if Pandoras Tower will use Vitality Sensor...

That would be fine with me...I hope that the Vitality Sensor ends up really cool and unique and the more games the better!

Soriku said:

It's not going to use the Vitality Sensor. Why? Plus the game releases this Spring. They wouldn't randomly release the VS alongside this game this Spring...

Why not? It could very well be "the next big thing" on the Wii till Zelda doesn't launch in the holiday season.

Soriku said:

It's not going to use the Vitality Sensor. Why? Plus the game releases this Spring. They wouldn't randomly release the VS alongside this game this Spring...

I agree completely with this. Unless of course Nintendo makes a surprise release of the VS. Unless it's shown at GDC it won't happe. In fact it would make little to no sense that the first game for the VS was a game other than a Wii Series game.

It looks like this game is a Japanese oriented game, most likely a story rich JRPG. Hopefully Nintendo decides to localize it, because they are even localizing and publishing a FPS in Japan. That makes far less sense than localzing all the Japanese games that sell like crap there and could make a nice profit in the West. I can't understand why Nintendo is so stubborn about localizing Japanese games in the West. For example localizing Tales of Graces in the US makes much more sense than localizing Just Dance 2 or Goldeneye in Japan.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
Soriku said:
menx64 said:

Pandora´s tower has my attention now... Hopefully a new RPG, or action-RPG... Hoping to get more info soon...

And what about Zero Shinsaku?, I saw it just next to Pandora´s tower...

That's the Fatal Frame 2 remake they announced a little while ago.

Oh ok... thanks for the info... No hopes to see that one here I guess...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I wonder what kirby epic yarn's developer Good Feel thinks of this news. This will surely hurt those legs.

Looks like 2011 will be another interesting year for the Wii, I can't wait to know something more about this new Pandora's Tower title...and this new Kirby looks already more interesting than the dissapointing (imo) Epic Yarn.

Intendo21 said:

Is Pandora's Tower the same game that Shigeru Miyamoto said he was developing? He said he wanted to come out with a new character. Probably not though because this game doesn't sound like a game Miyamoto would develop.

I remember he made comments about swimming...maybe he was talking about Steel Diver for 3DS.

can anybody tell me where this image came from? I never saw it on the game's site...

It seems to have the most info.

I don't know where the top quote is from but the bottom two are from Job: 25 and Job: 30: 30-31 and deal with the subjects of god's almighty power, and death (or being burned) and grieving respectively.

Also about the middle image... why is there a XIII there?  and what do the words to the right mean?

I'm probably reaching, but: "to the very end" = final, and: "the mind opend when he shut his eyes" = fantasy?

could it be? (probably not but still kind of weird, and also the girl's spiky hair reminds me of lightning).

Can anybody who's played FF13 help cast any light on this? I don't mean to get anyone excited for nothing, just curious is all

update: top quote is Job: 30: 27-28

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club