By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor/Report:New Kirby Wii, Pandora's Tower, 3DS/TLS pre-orders, more

fwap said:

Kirby's new smoking vomiting stationary game machines

Aaahahahahaaaaa :) Smoking vomiting stationary game machines!!! I'd love to see that in action. 

Around the Network
gumby_trucker said:

can anybody tell me where this image came from? I never saw it on the game's site...

It seems to have the most info.

I don't know where the top quote is from but the bottom two are from Job: 25 and Job: 30: 30-31 and deal with the subjects of god's almighty power, and death (or being burned) and grieving respectively.

Also about the middle image... why is there a XIII there?  and what do the words to the right mean?

I'm probably reaching, but: "to the very end" = final, and: "the mind opend when he shut his eyes" = fantasy?

could it be? (probably not but still kind of weird, and also the girl's spiky hair reminds me of lightning).

Can anybody who's played FF13 help cast any light on this? I don't mean to get anyone excited for nothing, just curious is all

update: top quote is Job: 30: 27-28

They are already telling us the story of the game, all of it, I'm expecting a short game too. XIII linear to the very end

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?