By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit 2 delayed for a third time

now well see.

conduit 2 delayed again. going to launch simultaneously with its ps3/360 counterparts and will contain dlc exclusively to the hd consoles.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

"to continue to balance and enhance the game's multiplayer."

Why can't other developers be like this, releasing the game when it's ready instead of having us buy a beta that they may or may not eventually fix?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Was The Conduit any good? I don't trust HVS after that ugly fighting game (I don't even remember the name, I don't know why but my mind erase it from my memory)

It's the Gran Turismo syndrome!

Above: still the best game of the year.

DavidValbu said:

Was The Conduit any good? I don't trust HVS after that ugly fighting game (I don't even remember the name, I don't know why but my mind erase it from my memory)

fight for life for the atari jaguar? isn't 15 years a little long to hold a grudge, anyway tournament of legends is the game your thinking of

but conduit was okay, it had some really good ideas in multiplayer, particularly bounty hunter mode(I think that was what it was called), but hackers ruined it fairly quickly

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
masschamber said:
DavidValbu said:

fight for life for the atari jaguar? isn't 15 years a little long to hold a grudge, anyway tournament of legends is the game your thinking of

but conduit was okay, it had some really good ideas in multiplayer, particularly bounty hunter mode(I think that was what it was called), but hackers ruined it fairly quickly

Yeah, I'd agree with that. The single player was decent and the multi was really good except for some bugs and then the eventual hackers that destroyed it. That's when I sold it for $35 on Ebay. :)

Lol why do they announce it's being delayed after SOCOM release date has been confirmed to be... April 19th? =D

Beuli2 said:

It's the Gran Turismo syndrome!

I think if they grinder out they conduit by that date.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Its times like these that I wish Nintendo had released a more straightforward console architecture like Microsoft/Sony. We wouldn't be hearing about all these third party games delayed. I hear all the good ones made using the Wii concept to the fullest have been delayed since launch due to development difficulties. Infact most of the really really good Wii games are probably not even going to make it this generation, they'll probably arrive as multiplats early in the next generation of consoles.

Nintendo = complex people!

Tease.