By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Give your deepest and utmost condolescences to this brave fallen dude.

is that the grave of the virtual boy back there?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Any hope for a UMD adapter for the NGP? Could be cool.

UMD is a lot like the audio cassette. It was compact enough so that you could fit it right in your pocket and not ever have to worry about scratching it but untimately is was replaced by (better) options.

Formerly known as LuStaysTru but that was back when I still knew my password.

UMD should have actually been universal. Sony should have been making hardware to read the movie discs and put them on cell phones, handheld movie players, and a whole bunch of other portable things. That would have been how to sell it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I'm glad they killed it. It's not that that it's not good, it's just that it make the PSP really noisy. 

Around the Network

Actually it was born in 2004

RIP UMD, you stored sooo many amazing games. Yeah, the load times wherent amazing, but 1.8 giga, back then was a whole lot

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I haven't seen her in a while... not on the streets.. not in the stores.. she just disappeared.. so it good to know what happend to her...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I can only imagine that the Wii will have a couple of gravestones when it dies, and more trolls crying to boot!

You will forever be in out memories UMD :D (for better or for worse...)

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.